Think Capital Prop Firm Free Trial Review

I am starting a 30 day free trial challenge with Think Capital (owners of Think Markets Broker) and my account size is $50,000

Y
@yokoyi - 1 day ago

Account is a 50k account

Daily loss is set at 2k

Maximum I can lose is set at 4k

Profit target is 2,500 USD

Y
@yokoyi - 1 day ago
Quoted - yokoyi

I am up $584 today

Win Rate 25%, I am done for today.

Y
@yokoyi - 1 day ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Win Rate 25%, I am done for today.

Observation

Think Capital's profit target of $2500 is on the high side considering that my account is a 50k account. However I like that their drawdown is static (not dynamic). I also like that Think capital didn't charge me any commission on my Gold trades.

Y
@yokoyi - 15 hours ago

I took a EURUSD long trade today and have closed it for $51.99

Y
@yokoyi - 15 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

I am now up $636 total

Win rate has increased to 40%. The way Think Capital calculated win rate is different from what I see with other props I have used.

Y
@yokoyi - 15 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Win rate has increased to 40%. The way Think Capital calculated win rate is different from what I see with other props I have used.

OBSERVATION

Think Capital prop firm does not have MT5, cTrader platforms but their Think Trader platform is good, its built on TradingView

Y
@yokoyi - 7 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

OBSERVATION

Think Capital prop firm does not have MT5, cTrader platforms but their Think Trader platform is good, its built on TradingView

Just finished trading gold during NY and closed with a little profit net around $20. First trade was a loss but the second was profitable.

Y
@yokoyi - 4 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

My overall profit/equity has increased to 654 USD

OBSERVATION

Think Capital does not charge commission on Gold trades too. Nice one

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com