EURCAD: UNDERSTANDING WHAT REALLY MOVES THE PAIR

A
@asuquokelvin - 5 days ago

EURCAD still trading at the upper boundary of the range, struggled to break back into the Range, the next phase is waiting for it to break below 1.60324 level and I will be convinced that the sells will work out

A
@asuquokelvin - 5 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price is just ranging and I hate it

Price is will definitely break below this time, that 1.60324 level will be taken out for sure

A
@asuquokelvin - 5 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Price is will definitely break below this time, that 1.60324 level will be taken out for sure

Price is will definitely break below this time, that 1.60324 level will be taken out for sure

A
@asuquokelvin - 5 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm not still sure of that

Market conditions is changing, cad is largely supported by oil and that's what is helping it pressure EUR

A
@asuquokelvin - 4 days ago

I have switched my timeframe view to 12hrs because I don't want much noise since it's an accumulation level, price is yet to break below 1.60324, which price has been accumulating for 3 weeks now In same level, that is the Reason i have switched to 12 hours so i will avoid noise and watch reliable levels

A
@asuquokelvin - 4 days ago

I have placed a sell limit on eurcad I noticed that when oil strengthen price will fall within the range and when it weakens price strengthen within that same range which shows that oil price supporting cad can push price downwards

A
@asuquokelvin - 4 days ago

Eurcad sell triggered, I am holding with 2k as SL if price invalidate I will wait and see how the week closes, then I will look for an entry by next week

A
@asuquokelvin - 4 days ago

Eurcad on profit already, that is my entry and my SL 2k , going for a 1:10RR, swinging it like euraud

N
@nsg_usd - 3 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Eurcad on profit already, that is my entry and my SL 2k , going for a 1:10RR, swinging it like euraud

EURCAD has stretched above your entry, but still consolidating around the poi, if it does not stretch to take out your SL first, then it will drive the sells during the day.

A
@asuquokelvin - 3 days ago

I got stopped out on EURCAD, oil is falling CAD is weak so I will wait and reassess the level of the breakout of internal range resistance holds and oil continue downwards I will change my bias to buys

A
@asuquokelvin - 12 hours ago

I have picked 1.60463 level to 1.60657 level on eurcad as my reference level for buys continuation

A
@asuquokelvin - 12 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Yeah that's a valid zone to watch out for buys

The best approach is just to wait for price to get to the box and give us a valid entry reasons at least no more ranging, there is a valid breakout to the upside

A
@asuquokelvin - 8 hours ago

Eurcad is selling down to the box level, once it gets there and give a good entry Reason for for buys I will enter since there was a breakout to the upside

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com