A
Kelvin
@asuquokelvin
Last seen:
13 minutes ago
I am an ICT trader build up in ICT methodology
154 Followers
2 Following
Price is selling not continuing rally, I am taking sells already just waiting for a trigger there was a break to the downside, I told you on Tuesday that price was targeting that high for liquidity
Positioned for Nasdaq sells, price after taking out the previous week high, broke below a key level on the lower timeframe, marked out the weekly highs and the candle that swept it and closed bearish, waiting for price to trigger for sells continuation
+1
I won't just sell us30 set-up is still building I will wait until 5pm, I want to see price action first
Yes Maybe for good confirmation have to wait for a bearish order block to form before taking any trade
Yes, and that's good if only brokers could do same then it will help reduce the rate at which traders blow account
There is still much uncertainty, watching us yield closely and the vix so I can know when the market conditions will change
I am not really taking audusd trade for now, waiting for price to react around the rectangle box then I will look for an opportunity
I can say I didn't do well today, but at least I was able to recover the loss from the gold trade I took, which was really manipulative, audusd trade recovered everything, the -5$ was from commission, but tomorrow is another day let fomc cool off I will look for better direction to take trades from
Showing 20 of 100+ replies.
Log in to see all replies