JPY pairs Weekly Outlook and Trade Setups

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next »
N
@nsg_usd - 8 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

USDJPY Trade Update
This setup is executed this week.
Reason: I waited for price to respect the confluence level at 158.53 and create a reversal pattern.
I took the sell trade.
Entry: 157.58
SL: 158.42
TP: 155.56

I closed out the UJ trade I took in London session.
Entry: 157.58
Exit: 157.0798.

Reason: the 4hr candle that closed 2pm formed an intraday low. signalling possibility of price returning back to my entry.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

On usdjpy after sweeping a Monday low watching closely 157.786 level if price reclaim that level I will take a buy setup to the overall weekly highs

If I'm to buy USDJPY, I'll wait for price to break above the resistance level at 157.80. Then I'll join it for buys when price retests it as support zone.
Entry: 157.71
SL:157.39
TP: 159.12

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

On usdjpy after sweeping a Monday low watching closely 157.786 level if price reclaim that level I will take a buy setup to the overall weekly highs

I'm still having a bearish bias for the intraday on USDJPY as price is protecting the 4hr high it created today at my entry level. I'll be looking for possible sell continuations tomorrow as well.
Entry: 157.69
SL: 158.64
TP: 155.19

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com