NAS100 ANALYSIS

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »
A
@asuquokelvin - 1 week ago

NASDAQ 100 — Sell Trade Analysis

The sell setup is based on price rejection from the 30,590–30,666 resistance zone. Price has repeatedly tested this area without establishing a clean bullish breakout, showing that sellers are defending the level.

The key confirmation is the failure to hold above 30,590 after the recent recovery. As long as price remains below the 30,666 invalidation level, the setup favors a move back toward the lower support levels.

Trade idea:

Entry: 30,590 area

Stop Loss: 30,666

TP1: 30,477

TP2: 30,259

Bias: Bearish below 30,666

A sustained break and close above 30,666 would invalidate the bearish setup, while continued rejection below 30,590 could open the way toward the next support levels.

Currently on Nasdaq buys , price reacted from a key order block level at 30709.31 level, and rejected that level and price started reversing afterwards although I didn't observe price early I won't be holding for long

N
@nsg_usd - 1 day ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Currently on Nasdaq buys , price reacted from a key order block level at 30709.31 level, and rejected that level and price started reversing afterwards although I didn't observe price early I won't be holding for long

You'll have to stay very alert, because of your entries from that 30924 price level which is quite close to an active resistance level at 31056.
I'm expecting bearish reactions from that level.
Entry: 31,058
SL: 31,205
TP: 30,756

N
@nsg_usd - 22 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Took a buy trade an made up the loss trade

That's painful.
Just like I cautioned earlier, those entries at 31000 where quite close to the supply zone that was created by the resistance at 31054.
I had position for entry with my SL above 31140.

N
@nsg_usd - 22 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

That's painful.
Just like I cautioned earlier, those entries at 31000 where quite close to the supply zone that was created by the resistance at 31054.
I had position for entry with my SL above 31140.

I missed the sells though.
I'm expecting Next week to continue with sells first.
Entry-30919, SL-30988
A break below 30763 will result in a deepened fall.

N
@nsg_usd - 1 hour ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

I entered because I figured there could be a breakout at that level

You were not wrong about the potential breakout, the timing was just wrong. You could have taken profit immediately or broke even at least.
But its fine. Next week will offer better opportunities.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com