UNEC MTL

ยซ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

UNEC MTL COMMUNITY

Welcome to MTL UNEC ๐Ÿฆ…

This is a space for UNEC students focused on learning trading, understanding the markets, and building real financial skills over time.

We keep things simple here โ€” market analysis, trading psychology, risk management, and consistent improvement through shared ideas and discussion.

No noise, no hype. Just traders learning and growing together.

Everyone is encouraged to participate โ€” share your charts, ask questions, drop insights, and learn from others regardless of experience level.

The goal is to build discipline, consistency, and a strong trading culture within UNEC.

Welcome to MTL UNEC ๐Ÿš€

I
@immax9 - 3 months ago

๐Ÿซก

E
@exactlyfx - 3 months ago

Glad to be a part of this community

E
@exactlyfx - 3 months ago

What's your view on Xauusd ??๐Ÿค”

E
@exactlyfx - 3 months ago

My view on Xauusd

K
@kingcode - 3 months ago

My view on Xauusd

This is small bearish movement to be expected for a view pips

E
@ezz_neutral - 3 months ago

Excited to see what's in store for me here ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I
@immax9 - 3 months ago

NFP is in 2 minites guys

I
@immax9 - 3 months ago

Is there any setup from you guys

I
@immax9 - 3 months ago

Is there anybody with a bias on BTC/USD

K
@kingcode - 3 months ago
Quoted - immax9

Is there anybody with a bias on BTC/USD

Btc has been witnessing a crazy bearish slope. I don't even want to open that chart but it you look at ,you will expect to see some repetition from what happened 2022. Sha do you own research NFA

K
@kingcode - 3 months ago

Guys scratch my xau/usd analysis. I just looked at it again though. I had look further to see that it will take a swing high to cover for a bearish run. This is a NFA so pls do your own analysis,I can be wrong guys

K
@kingcode - 3 months ago

This is my trade analysis on hourly time frame , till bound to errors though NFa

K
@kingcode - 3 months ago
Quoted - immax9

Is there any setup from you guys

I have dropped mine though. Open for improvement

A
@asuquokelvin - 3 months ago
Quoted - kingcode

This is my trade analysis on hourly time frame , till bound to errors though NFa

My plan for gold Is that it should retrace back to 4160 to 4134 because there is a fair value gap there, I want to see a rejection from that fair value gap and a break of a key structure level for me to go long

I
@immax9 - 3 months ago

By this weekend I will personally drop my view on XAUUUD

I
@immax9 - 3 months ago

Did you guys take any trade this week and how did it go.

I
@immax9 - 3 months ago

I think Gold might give us another sell leg after the buy pullback

ยซ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com