CAD Pairs Market Analysis and Trade Setups

N
@nsg_usd - 3 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

I have already put my sell limit waiting for price to trigger but I will be watching oil very close

I'm also looking at entry from that level. But with this 1hr intraday channel that has been created, chances of seeing price go back to that level again today is slim.

N
@nsg_usd - 3 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

AUDCAD- Daily Update (Thur, 24th Sept 2026)
Trend: Bullish
Bias: Bearish
Technical Outlook: Range
Intraday Analysis: AUDCAD has been on a long-term bullish trend but recently has been showing exhaustion at the 0.9988-0.9940 key resistance region, with bears beginning to step in to defend the region.

NZDCAD- Daily Update (Thur, 24th Sept 2026)
Trend: Bearish
Bias: Bearish
Technical Outlook: Downtrend Channel
Intraday Analysis: NZDCAD is the most bearish of all the CAD pairs. While others have been in a long-term bullish trend and currently struggling with reversals to start a major correction sells or transition into a full bearish downtrend, NZDCAD has been in a long-term downtrend, and currently consolidating to continue the down move.
A break and close below 0.7980. and the sells will continue.

A
@asuquokelvin - 3 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

NZDCAD- 4hr Trade setup
Trade Setup
-Short
Entry-0.8029
SL- 0.8069
TP-0.7900
Execution: Limit Order

Comment: The daily downtrend channel is clearer on the 4hr. The only clause with this setup is the key support level price is reacting at. but since the SL is at the high that will signal a bias shift if invalidated, it's worth the take.

I like the risk placement here because the invalidation sits above the level that would actually change the short-term structure, not just above the entry. The key support reaction is the only real obstacle, so I'll be watching whether price rejects 0.8029 with bearish displacement rather than assuming the breakdown. If sellers defend that retest, it improves the probability of the move extending toward 0.7900 instead of getting trapped in another bounce.

A
@asuquokelvin - 3 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I'm also looking at entry from that level. But with this 1hr intraday channel that has been created, chances of seeing price go back to that level again today is slim.

Price must not go back there today, the bearish entry Reason has been created, so it's just to allow price test the level it holds the sells continue, one driver to watch should be oil

A
@asuquokelvin - 3 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I think that sells is still valid, despite how AUD behaves.
The weekly has created a double top and has broken below the left resistance level. once it closes below it this week, next week will just start with buy pullback for sell continuations.

It's not all about the sells, I created a dynamic trading model around save heaven and risky assets and I can't combine two assets driven by risk appetite, now look at that audcad trend it's only when one is fundamentally weak that it can outweigh the other not even during market conditions, like risk off and risk on environment, that's just my point why am allowing it

N
@nsg_usd - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm just waiting for a confirmation before buying

Alright.
AUDCAD-price has broken above the high you were waiting for but the internal resistance level at 0.9942 price which confluences with the resistance trendline is still going to be an obstacle for your buys.

N
@nsg_usd - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price is still within the bullish range

Price has broken above the high on AUDCAD but I'm thinking the resistance level at 0.9942 price level will be an obstacle to prevent price from rallying to fill up the bearish imbalance.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Nice setup

I'm still waiting on the setup to trigger. Price is still consolidating below my entry.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price just wept that high, it didn't break it with a full body candle. So a second break higher will confirm the buys. The buy is not yet confirmed for me

Alright then.
I'm of the opinion AUDCAD will react at the 0.9930 price level for sells. SL/invalidation will be 0.9940 since it has swept that level instead of breaking above it.

A
@asuquokelvin - 2 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Price is still consolidating. It will likely be a tomorrow move.

I am buying nzdcad, still holding on drawdown, it's actually a swing trade and am risking 4k

A
@asuquokelvin - 2 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Or more rally in Oil is suppose to weaken CAD?

No rally on oil is supposed to strengthen CAD, but oil sells weakens CAD because it's the biggest driver, and Canada is a major exporter of oil

A
@asuquokelvin - 2 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Brent Oil is done with it's correction sells and continuing the rally. Putting Oil into consideration is EURCAD not suppose to rally along?

Usoil may be making some corrections movement if AUD doesn't buy and break a key structure level, I can't give in to usoil buys because Aud respond most faster to risk appetite than oil, as long as this week closes bearish next week will continue until we get to a key level

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com