DAILY TRADE SETUP

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next »
A
@asuquokelvin - 1 week ago

EURUSD is confined within a trading range, the best idea is not to chase buy or sell it's to wait for price to break out on either side and retest that resistance or support before taking a trade

A
@asuquokelvin - 1 week ago

Price couldn't reclaim those highs, yesterday on Eurusd for further upside but rather broke below and continued the sellside will just wait for the retest of the support that turned resistance if it holds which means more downside for Eurusd

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago

EURUSD M15 — SELL SETUP

Bearish structure remains intact after the break of the 1.1315 support area. I’m waiting for a pullback rather than chasing the current move.

Sell Limit: 1.1338

SL: 1.1362

TP1: 1.1315

TP2: 1.1295

TP3: 1.1275

Invalidation: M15/H1 acceptance above 1.1350.

Trade idea: Sell the retracement into the resistance zone and look for bearish continuation. If price does not retrace to the entry, no trade.

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

EURUSD M15 — SELL SETUP

Bearish structure remains intact after the break of the 1.1315 support area. I’m waiting for a pullback rather than chasing the current move.

Sell Limit: 1.1338

SL: 1.1362

TP1: 1.1315

TP2: 1.1295

TP3: 1.1275

Invalidation: M15/H1 acceptance above 1.1350.

Trade idea: Sell the retracement into the resistance zone and look for bearish continuation. If price does not retrace to the entry, no trade.

EURUSD M15 — SELL SETUP

Bearish structure remains intact after the break of the 1.1315 support area. I’m waiting for a pullback rather than chasing the current move.

Sell Limit: 1.1338

SL: 1.1362

TP1: 1.1315

TP2: 1.1295

TP3: 1.1275

Invalidation: M15/H1 acceptance above 1.1350.

Trade idea: Sell the retracement into the resistance zone and look for bearish continuation. If price does not retrace to the entry, no trade

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago

I have a change of idea on EU I want to see price breaks above 1.13245 then pullback a little before pushing up again, check the chart image

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago

As eurusd continue to sell, I have reviewed my entry , eurusd has broken a 15min support level I am shorting on pullback my limit order has been set with precise SL and TP

A
@asuquokelvin - 12 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My entry is higher though

I got stopped out and even loss my free trial but I think it's the best day trading rule

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

We go again

Yeah I can't give up but I will try to maintain the best day trading rule in my next account

A
@asuquokelvin - 10 hours ago

Eurusd is currently selling from 15min order block I entered the sells and still holding my position

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Eurusd is currently selling from 15min order block I entered the sells and still holding my position

EURUSD is still heavily Bearish. EUR is very weak as well because of inflation problem, while USD on the other hand is very strong because of Interest rates.

I'll be taking the opportunity at the 1.1350 supply zone to position for short. since price is still bound to the bearish descending channel.
Entry: 1.1305
SL: 1.1373
TP: 1.1167

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com