DAILY TRADE SETUP

A
@asuquokelvin - 15 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Eurusd is rejecting from the lower boundary of the ascending channel, I entered a buy trade from that level with invalidation below the lows of the channel

Eurusd is rejecting from the lower boundary of the ascending channel, I entered a buy trade from that level with invalidation below the lows of the channel

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My entry in lower than that

My EU buy is still trading around my entry

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago

Eurusd formed a double bottom inside the ascending channel which signals a reversal, still holding my buy position

A
@asuquokelvin - 13 hours ago
Quoted - xellow

bro give it up, price is going down

That was just a sweep manh price will reverse again , today is NFP I will be waiting for NFP

A
@asuquokelvin - 13 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My entry in lower than that

Price should have taken you out by now

N
@nsg_usd - 13 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Eurusd formed a double bottom inside the ascending channel which signals a reversal, still holding my buy position

How did this go?

I don't trust patterns much on 5mins, and I like to see them form at solid zones in HTF if I want to use them on LTF. The 5mins flip zone does not align with a higher timeframe base zone that's why it couldn't hold it for long. I would have rather looked for sells from 1.1252 with SL 1.1257 and targeted 1.1232 since price had invalidated the immediate bullish channel.

The one you draw was still valid, but I wouldn't have paid attention to it. because of the opposing resistance level (entry) that was above the support level.

A
@asuquokelvin - 12 hours ago
Quoted - xellow

you're still holding the buy open?

Still holding its just one position, on Eurusd, waiting for NFP

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - xellow

bro give it up, price is going down

I held and NFP help me price went back to my level and made 40$ out of the trade

N
@nsg_usd - 9 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

I held and NFP help me price went back to my level and made 40$ out of the trade

That's good. At least you made profit out of it.
I'm having a short setup on EURUSD
Entry: 1.1305
SL: 1.1323
TP: 1.1215

Reason: The buys is just an ease of pressure on dollar and EUR is still weak, so I'm not convinced the buys will hold for long.

A
@asuquokelvin - 8 hours ago

Price is showing some rejection on Eurusd, I won't rush into buys yet I will wait for a good rejection and breakout on a lower timeframe then I will buy

A
@asuquokelvin - 7 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Price is showing some rejection on Eurusd, I won't rush into buys yet I will wait for a good rejection and breakout on a lower timeframe then I will buy

EU buys trade is still under verification, I used my fib tool to mark the current swing low to swing high and price is still trading at the supply level of the swing low to swing high, so I will wait for price to reach the 38.2 level then I will look for buys base on the rejection and breakout model

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com