Market Analysis

Quoted - godspowerdan

JP225 has produced a bearish structural shift, and the current retracement offers a potential short location.

I'm watching 66,219 for the sell.

Stop Loss: 66,534

Take Profit: 64,714

The target is positioned at the marked weak low, where downside liquidity is expected.

No chase. No FOMO. Wait for the level.

Bias: Short-term bearish

Setup: Bearish order flow + premium retracement

Liquidity Target: Weak Low

ENTRY: 66,219

SL: 66,534

TP: 64,714

The thesis is that price retraces into the marked premium zone, finds resistance, and continues lower toward the weak-low liquidity.

The higher-timeframe structure should always be respected, so this is a defined-risk setup, not a guarantee of direction.

A
@asuquokelvin - 13 hours ago

AUDNZD is showing some bearish pressure after rejecting the 1.2380โ€“1.2395 supply area and breaking below the 1.2336 support. Iโ€™d watch for a retest of that broken level; if sellers defend it, continuation lower becomes more likely, while reclaiming 1.2336 would weaken the bearish setup.

N
@nsg_usd - 13 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

AUDNZD is showing some bearish pressure after rejecting the 1.2380โ€“1.2395 supply area and breaking below the 1.2336 support. Iโ€™d watch for a retest of that broken level; if sellers defend it, continuation lower becomes more likely, while reclaiming 1.2336 would weaken the bearish setup.

AUDNZD- This is a nice trade setup. It presents a good short opportunity as price has created an intraday downtrend channel and also broken below a support turning it to a resistance level. A good short execution setup follows with:
Entry: 1.2365
SL: 1.2428
TP: 1.2125

Observation: This pair often lacks good volatility because it's a minor pair and often less paid attention to in general. This affects the price movement, and this potential setup can take weeks to reach the profit. It's best to exercise a lot of patience when trading it.

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago

Trade idea:

AUDCAD H1 remains bearish after rejection from 0.99685. Rather than selling into the current 0.9884 support, I'm looking for a retracement toward 0.9920โ€“0.9930 to sell. The setup is invalidated if H1 structure reclaims 0.99685

Entry: 0.9925

Stop-loss: 0.9972

TP1: 0.9890

TP2: 0.9855

TP3: 0.9825.

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago

Trade idea:

USDCAD H1 remains bullish after a strong advance toward 1.4200. Current price is retracing around 1.4180, so I would prefer waiting for a deeper pullback toward 1.4168โ€“1.4175 rather than chasing the move. A hold of this area keeps the bullish continuation scenario valid.

Entry :

1.4172

Stop-loss: 1.4148

TP1: 1.4194

TP2: 1.4200

TP3: 1.4215โ€“1.4220

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Alright.
Just watch out for that resistance level at 1.2364 if price will revisit it.
Still having my trade parameters.

Entry:1.2365
SL:1.2428
TP: 1.2125

I have my limit set already at 1.24004 close to the highs , then my SL at 1.24352 because price may definitely want to take out that highs so my SL is above the 2nd swing high

A
@asuquokelvin - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Your sl is large

That is to give the trade enough space to play out

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago

XAGUSD bearish continuation setup.

Silver is still respecting the bearish structure, and I'm not interested in buying into this move.

I'm waiting for a retracement toward the 61.115 resistance area before looking for another sell.

Sell: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

XAGUSD bearish continuation setup.

Silver is still respecting the bearish structure, and I'm not interested in buying into this move.

I'm waiting for a retracement toward the 61.115 resistance area before looking for another sell.

Sell: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

Silver has been making lower prices, and the current move still looks bearish to me.

Rather than chase the selloff, I'm waiting for price to retrace into the 61.115 area.

That's where I want to see sellers step back in.

XAGUSD SELL

Entry: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Silver has been making lower prices, and the current move still looks bearish to me.

Rather than chase the selloff, I'm waiting for price to retrace into the 61.115 area.

That's where I want to see sellers step back in.

XAGUSD SELL

Entry: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

The idea on XAGUSD is simple:

Bearish structure โ†’ retracement โ†’ sell continuation.

The key level I'm watching is 61.115.

If price retraces there and rejects, I'll look for continuation toward 59.80.

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The idea on XAGUSD is simple:

Bearish structure โ†’ retracement โ†’ sell continuation.

The key level I'm watching is 61.115.

If price retraces there and rejects, I'll look for continuation toward 59.80.

I'm not chasing Silver down here.

I want price to give me a better entry.

My sell zone is around 61.00โ€“61.10, with invalidation above 61.35.

Targeting the downside liquidity around 59.80.

Patience > FOMO.

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm not chasing Silver down here.

I want price to give me a better entry.

My sell zone is around 61.00โ€“61.10, with invalidation above 61.35.

Targeting the downside liquidity around 59.80.

Patience > FOMO.

XAGUSD SELL SETUP

Entry: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

The idea is to sell the retracement into the 1H resistance area and position for bearish continuation.

If momentum remains strong, 59.50 becomes an extended target.

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

XAGUSD SELL SETUP

Entry: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

The idea is to sell the retracement into the 1H resistance area and position for bearish continuation.

If momentum remains strong, 59.50 becomes an extended target.

Silver's current structure hasn't given me a reason to chase buys.

The cleaner idea is to wait for price to retrace into the previous resistance around 61.115.

If that level holds as resistance:

SELL โ†’ 59.80

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com