Market Analysis

1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Next ยป
G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Silver's current structure hasn't given me a reason to chase buys.

The cleaner idea is to wait for price to retrace into the previous resistance around 61.115.

If that level holds as resistance:

SELL โ†’ 59.80

XAGUSD trade map:

Resistance: 61.115

Sell zone: 61.00โ€“61.10

Invalidation: 61.35

Initial target: 59.80

Extended target: 59.50

I'm looking for the retracement before taking the continuation.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

XAGUSD trade map:

Resistance: 61.115

Sell zone: 61.00โ€“61.10

Invalidation: 61.35

Initial target: 59.80

Extended target: 59.50

I'm looking for the retracement before taking the continuation.

The move I want from Silver:

Retrace into 61.00โ€“61.10 โ†’ rejection โ†’ bearish continuation.

I don't need to predict every candle.

I just need price to reach my area and give me the reaction I'm looking for.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The move I want from Silver:

Retrace into 61.00โ€“61.10 โ†’ rejection โ†’ bearish continuation.

I don't need to predict every candle.

I just need price to reach my area and give me the reaction I'm looking for.

XAGUSD remains on my sell watchlist.

The current price is already extended from the resistance area, so chasing isn't part of the plan.

I'll wait for the retracement.

Entry: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

If it doesn't retrace, I let it go.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

XAGUSD remains on my sell watchlist.

The current price is already extended from the resistance area, so chasing isn't part of the plan.

I'll wait for the retracement.

Entry: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

If it doesn't retrace, I let it go.

Silver sell setup mapped.

XAGUSD SELL

Entry: 61.00โ€“61.10

SL: 61.35

TP: 59.80

The thesis is bearish continuation after a retracement into the 61.115 resistance/structure level.

If price reaches the first target with strong bearish displacement, I'll consider extending toward 59.50.

No chase. Wait for the setup.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago

GBPUSD retracement has kicked in.

The previous selling range appears complete, and price is now showing the reaction I was waiting for.

I'm looking for buys to take price toward the IRL around 1.3400, then potentially deeper into premium.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD retracement has kicked in.

The previous selling range appears complete, and price is now showing the reaction I was waiting for.

I'm looking for buys to take price toward the IRL around 1.3400, then potentially deeper into premium.

The key idea on GBPUSD:

Selling range complete โ†’ retracement begins โ†’ bullish delivery toward IRL.

I don't want to chase the first bullish candles.

I want to join the retracement and trade into the liquidity sitting higher.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The key idea on GBPUSD:

Selling range complete โ†’ retracement begins โ†’ bullish delivery toward IRL.

I don't want to chase the first bullish candles.

I want to join the retracement and trade into the liquidity sitting higher.

GBPUSD is currently around 1.3278.

My immediate objective is the IRL around 1.3400.

If the bullish structure continues to hold, I expect price to trade into that internal range liquidity before we reassess.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD is currently around 1.3278.

My immediate objective is the IRL around 1.3400.

If the bullish structure continues to hold, I expect price to trade into that internal range liquidity before we reassess.

The range has already delivered its bearish move.

Price pushed from the 1.3560 area down toward 1.3200, completing the selling range.

Now I'm watching for the opposing delivery.

Target 1: 1.3400 IRL

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The range has already delivered its bearish move.

Price pushed from the 1.3560 area down toward 1.3200, completing the selling range.

Now I'm watching for the opposing delivery.

Target 1: 1.3400 IRL

I'm looking for GBPUSD buys on the retracement.

The idea isn't simply "price went down, so buy."

The reasoning is that the selling range has completed its delivery and price is now retracing from the lows.

I want bullish confirmation before entry.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD BUY PLAN

Entry zone: 1.3260โ€“1.3290

SL: 1.3190

TP1: 1.3400

Extended TP: 1.3500+

The exact entry can be refined on lower timeframe confirmation.

If GBPUSD reaches the 1.3400 IRL, I won't automatically close everything.

That's the first objective.

If price takes the IRL with strong bullish displacement, I'll watch for continuation deeper into premium toward the upper range.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

If GBPUSD reaches the 1.3400 IRL, I won't automatically close everything.

That's the first objective.

If price takes the IRL with strong bullish displacement, I'll watch for continuation deeper into premium toward the upper range.

The bigger picture I'm watching:

1.3560 โ†’ 1.3200

That was the selling range.

Now price is retracing back into the range.

The first major draw is the IRL around 1.3400.

From there, deeper premium becomes possible if bullish order flow remains intact.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The bigger picture I'm watching:

1.3560 โ†’ 1.3200

That was the selling range.

Now price is retracing back into the range.

The first major draw is the IRL around 1.3400.

From there, deeper premium becomes possible if bullish order flow remains intact.

GBPUSD doesn't need to rally immediately.

I want to see price build bullish order flow on the way up.

If the retracement invalidates around 1.3190, the bullish idea is off.

Until then, I'm interested in the move toward 1.3400 IRL.

G
@godspowerdan - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD doesn't need to rally immediately.

I want to see price build bullish order flow on the way up.

If the retracement invalidates around 1.3190, the bullish idea is off.

Until then, I'm interested in the move toward 1.3400 IRL.

GBPUSD BUY SETUP

Entry: 1.3260โ€“1.3290

SL: 1.3190

TP1: 1.3400

Extended TP: 1.3500+

The thesis:

Selling range complete โ†’ bullish retracement โ†’ take IRL โ†’ potentially deliver deeper into premium.

I won't force the trade. If price doesn't give the entry, I wait.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD retracement has kicked in.

The previous selling range appears complete, and price is now showing the reaction I was waiting for.

I'm looking for buys to take price toward the IRL around 1.3400, then potentially deeper into premium.

GBPUSD-I'm having a buy setup
Entry: 1.3240
SL: 1.3185
TP: 1.3361

Reason: Price has invalidated the bearish trend channel. The entry is at the retest of the trendline as a support which confluences with a demand zone at 1.3231

1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Next ยป

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com