Market Analysis

A
@asuquokelvin - 16 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm bearish on Gold and silver

Gold is reversing from demand but I will have to reassess it again just feeling bad about my free trial account, It was breached due to best trading day rule

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago

Another GBPUSD sell setup

GBPUSD is giving me the retracement I was waiting for. After the bearish BOS, price has pulled back toward the supply area.

I'm looking for sells from 1.32582.

Entry: 1.32582

SL: 1.32667

TP: 1.31933

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Another GBPUSD sell setup

GBPUSD is giving me the retracement I was waiting for. After the bearish BOS, price has pulled back toward the supply area.

I'm looking for sells from 1.32582.

Entry: 1.32582

SL: 1.32667

TP: 1.31933

The bearish structure on GBPUSD remains interesting.

We had a BOS to the downside, followed by a retracement back into the area where sellers previously stepped in.

I don't want to chase the move lower.

I want the retracement entry.

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD SELL PLAN

Entry: 1.32582

SL: 1.32667

TP: 1.31933

Risk: ~8.5 pips

Potential reward: ~64.9 pips

That's roughly 7.6R potential.

Price is currently around 1.32467, just below my sell level.

The important area is 1.32582โ€“1.32667.

If price retraces into that zone and rejects, the bearish continuation remains my setup.

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price is currently around 1.32467, just below my sell level.

The important area is 1.32582โ€“1.32667.

If price retraces into that zone and rejects, the bearish continuation remains my setup.

My GBPUSD thesis is simple:

Bearish BOS โ†’ retracement โ†’ supply โ†’ continuation lower.

The recent sell-side move created the displacement.

Now I'm waiting for price to return into the premium/supply area before looking for continuation.

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My GBPUSD thesis is simple:

Bearish BOS โ†’ retracement โ†’ supply โ†’ continuation lower.

The recent sell-side move created the displacement.

Now I'm waiting for price to return into the premium/supply area before looking for continuation.

I have a very defined invalidation on this GBPUSD setup.

Above 1.32667 = setup invalidated.

If price takes that level, I don't move the stop just to keep the idea alive.

The setup either works or it doesn't.

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I have a very defined invalidation on this GBPUSD setup.

Above 1.32667 = setup invalidated.

If price takes that level, I don't move the stop just to keep the idea alive.

The setup either works or it doesn't.

The target is the liquidity sitting around the recent lows.

TP: 1.31933

If bearish displacement accelerates and price breaks through the target with momentum, I can reassess for an extended move.

But the initial objective remains 1.31933.

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The target is the liquidity sitting around the recent lows.

TP: 1.31933

If bearish displacement accelerates and price breaks through the target with momentum, I can reassess for an extended move.

But the initial objective remains 1.31933.

GBPUSD is currently showing the reaction I want to monitor after the recent sell-off.

I'm not predicting every candle.

I'm simply waiting for price to respect my POI and deliver toward the downside liquidity.

Entry: 1.32582

SL: 1.32667

TP: 1.31933

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD is currently showing the reaction I want to monitor after the recent sell-off.

I'm not predicting every candle.

I'm simply waiting for price to respect my POI and deliver toward the downside liquidity.

Entry: 1.32582

SL: 1.32667

TP: 1.31933

One thing I won't do:

Chase GBPUSD after the move has already started.

My level is already defined.

If price comes to 1.32582, I execute according to my confirmation rules.

If it doesn't, I let it go.

No forcing trades.

G
@godspowerdan - 14 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

One thing I won't do:

Chase GBPUSD after the move has already started.

My level is already defined.

If price comes to 1.32582, I execute according to my confirmation rules.

If it doesn't, I let it go.

No forcing trades.

GBPUSD SHORT SETUP

Entry: 1.32582

SL: 1.32667

TP: 1.31933

R:R: ~7.6R

The narrative:

BOS โ†’ retracement into supply โ†’ sell โ†’ target recent sell-side liquidity.

Now it's just execution and risk management.

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

I have a buy setup for Gbpusd

Price didn't trigger my entry, so I had to enter manually, putting my SL and TP

Why I decided to take the buy trade after price might have retrace to the 5min order block it rejected with a bullish engulfing candle, so after the closure of that candle I knew price won't come to my original entry so I entered manually and set my SL and tp

A
@asuquokelvin - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price was bearish on the 15 mins

Yeah but I recovered on audnzd but with my Goatfunded account

N
@nsg_usd - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Another GBPUSD sell setup

GBPUSD is giving me the retracement I was waiting for. After the bearish BOS, price has pulled back toward the supply area.

I'm looking for sells from 1.32582.

Entry: 1.32582

SL: 1.32667

TP: 1.31933

Price didn't give me confirmation for the buy setup I had earlier with Entry:1.3230 and SL: 1.3200, but I'm still looking out for buys, because price is still at a key support region.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com