Market Analysis

Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCHF sell setup πŸ“‰

Price is trading back into supply, giving me a short opportunity toward the strong low.

πŸ”΄ Entry: 0.93316

πŸ›‘ SL: 0.93398

🎯 TP: 0.92953

Selling EURCHF from supply.

I’m looking for rejection from the marked zone and continuation toward the downside liquidity.

SELL: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

Selling EURCHF from supply.

I’m looking for rejection from the marked zone and continuation toward the downside liquidity.

SELL: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

EURCHF bears are watching supply. 🎯

No need to chase the move. I want price to respect the supply zone and deliver toward the strong low.

Entry: 0.93316

Stop: 0.93398

Target: 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCHF bears are watching supply. 🎯

No need to chase the move. I want price to respect the supply zone and deliver toward the strong low.

Entry: 0.93316

Stop: 0.93398

Target: 0.92953

Clean EURCHF short idea. πŸ“‰

Supply overhead + downside liquidity below = the setup I’m interested in.

Entry: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

Clean EURCHF short idea. πŸ“‰

Supply overhead + downside liquidity below = the setup I’m interested in.

Entry: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

EURCHF sell plan:

Wait for the supply zone to hold, then target the strong low. Risk is clearly defined.

Entry @ 0.93316

Sl @ 0.93398

Tp @ 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCHF sell plan:

Wait for the supply zone to hold, then target the strong low. Risk is clearly defined.

Entry @ 0.93316

Sl @ 0.93398

Tp @ 0.92953

The entry is at supply, not in the middle of the range. If sellers defend the zone, the next objective is 0.92953.

SELL: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

The entry is at supply, not in the middle of the range. If sellers defend the zone, the next objective is 0.92953.

SELL: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

I’m positioning for a bearish move from supply with approximately 1:4.4 R:R.

Entry: 0.93316

Invalidation: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

I’m positioning for a bearish move from supply with approximately 1:4.4 R:R.

Entry: 0.93316

Invalidation: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Supply is the decision point.

If EURCHF rejects this zone, I’ll stay with the sellers and target the strong low.

Entry: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply is the decision point.

If EURCHF rejects this zone, I’ll stay with the sellers and target the strong low.

Entry: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

I’m not chasing price lower. The plan is to sell from the retracement into supply and let the market reach the external low.

Entry: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Quoted - godspowerdan

I’m not chasing price lower. The plan is to sell from the retracement into supply and let the market reach the external low.

Entry: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

Simple EURCHF bearish plan.

Price trades into supply β†’ sellers defend β†’ continuation lower β†’ target the strong low.

SELL: 0.93316

SL: 0.93398

TP: 0.92953

πŸ“‰ Defined risk. Clear target. No FOMO.

Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCHF sell setup πŸ“‰

Price is trading back into supply, giving me a short opportunity toward the strong low.

πŸ”΄ Entry: 0.93316

πŸ›‘ SL: 0.93398

🎯 TP: 0.92953

Eurchf sell hasn't given a good reaction, it is trading inside the order block level, a rejection from the order block and a break below a key structure level will give rise to more sells but an acceptance above the order block level will give more buying opportunities

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago

NZDUSD is starting to reject from supply. I’m looking for the key level to give me the short entry.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

The objective is the weak low. Patience for the level.

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

NZDUSD is starting to reject from supply. I’m looking for the key level to give me the short entry.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

The objective is the weak low. Patience for the level.

Supply is beginning to hold on NZDUSD.

Instead of chasing the move lower, I want price back at the key level for my sell.

Sell: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

Clean setup, defined risk. πŸ“‰

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply is beginning to hold on NZDUSD.

Instead of chasing the move lower, I want price back at the key level for my sell.

Sell: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

Clean setup, defined risk. πŸ“‰

NZDUSD sell idea:

Price has reacted from supply and sellers are beginning to show control.

I’m targeting the weak low below.

Entry β€” 0.56123

Invalidation β€” 0.56181

Target β€” 0.55804

Let price come to the entry.

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

NZDUSD sell idea:

Price has reacted from supply and sellers are beginning to show control.

I’m targeting the weak low below.

Entry β€” 0.56123

Invalidation β€” 0.56181

Target β€” 0.55804

Let price come to the entry.

The weak low is still sitting below price, and that’s my draw.

Supply is starting to hold, so I’m positioning for a move lower from the key level.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

No chase. No FOMO.

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The weak low is still sitting below price, and that’s my draw.

Supply is starting to hold, so I’m positioning for a move lower from the key level.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

No chase. No FOMO.

NZDUSD is giving me the location I want.

Supply has started rejecting price, and the next objective is the external weak low.

πŸ“‰ SELL @ 0.56123

πŸ›‘ SL: 0.56181

🎯 TP: 0.55804

Risk is defined before execution.

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

NZDUSD is giving me the location I want.

Supply has started rejecting price, and the next objective is the external weak low.

πŸ“‰ SELL @ 0.56123

πŸ›‘ SL: 0.56181

🎯 TP: 0.55804

Risk is defined before execution.

I’m watching NZDUSD for a retracement into 0.56123.

If supply continues to hold, that level is where I want to join the bearish move.

Entry: 0.56123

Stop: 0.56181

Target: 0.55804

The weak low is the destination. 🎯

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I’m watching NZDUSD for a retracement into 0.56123.

If supply continues to hold, that level is where I want to join the bearish move.

Entry: 0.56123

Stop: 0.56181

Target: 0.55804

The weak low is the destination. 🎯

NZDUSD sellers are beginning to defend the supply zone.

My plan is straightforward:

➑️ Wait for 0.56123

➑️ Sell from the key level

➑️ Invalidate above 0.56181

➑️ Target 0.55804

I’m trading the structure, not the emotion.

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

NZDUSD sellers are beginning to defend the supply zone.

My plan is straightforward:

➑️ Wait for 0.56123

➑️ Sell from the key level

➑️ Invalidate above 0.56181

➑️ Target 0.55804

I’m trading the structure, not the emotion.

There is no reason to chase NZDUSD after the initial rejection.

I want the retracement into the key level and then continuation toward the weak low.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

Simple execution plan.

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

There is no reason to chase NZDUSD after the initial rejection.

I want the retracement into the key level and then continuation toward the weak low.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

Simple execution plan.

Supply is beginning to do its job.

If NZDUSD retraces into 0.56123, I’m looking for sellers to step back in.

Sell: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

The setup is built around the weak low being taken. πŸ“‰

G
@godspowerdan - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply is beginning to do its job.

If NZDUSD retraces into 0.56123, I’m looking for sellers to step back in.

Sell: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

The setup is built around the weak low being taken. πŸ“‰

NZDUSD bearish setup locked in. πŸ”΄

Price is reacting from supply and I’m waiting for the key level to give me the entry.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

Supply holds β†’ sellers continue β†’ weak low becomes the target.

Plan the trade. Let price execute it.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 Β©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com