Market Analysis

1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next Β»
N
@nsg_usd - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

NZDUSD is starting to reject from supply. I’m looking for the key level to give me the short entry.

Entry: 0.56123

SL: 0.56181

TP: 0.55804

The objective is the weak low. Patience for the level.

I'm bullish on NZDUSD
Entry: 05601
SL: 0.5580
Trade Idea/Approach: Price has formed an intraday bullish channel, after invalidating the bearish channel, giving opportunity to go long.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago

Silver is approaching a premium supply zone, and this is where I want to look for sells.

Entry: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509

Premium + supply + weak low target. Now I wait for the reaction.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Silver is approaching a premium supply zone, and this is where I want to look for sells.

Entry: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509

Premium + supply + weak low target. Now I wait for the reaction.

XAGUSD is moving back into supply at the premium of the range.

I’m not chasing the current move. I want sellers to defend the zone around 61.281.

Sell: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509 πŸ“‰

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

XAGUSD is moving back into supply at the premium of the range.

I’m not chasing the current move. I want sellers to defend the zone around 61.281.

Sell: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509 πŸ“‰

Silver sell setup loading.

Price is approaching a higher-timeframe supply area while trading in premium. The draw below is the weak low.

Entry β€” 61.281

Stop β€” 61.865

Target β€” 58.509

Location is everything.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Silver sell setup loading.

Price is approaching a higher-timeframe supply area while trading in premium. The draw below is the weak low.

Entry β€” 61.281

Stop β€” 61.865

Target β€” 58.509

Location is everything.

The plan for Silver is simple:

Let price trade deeper into the premium supply zone, then look for the bearish reaction.

Entry: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509

I’d rather wait for confirmation than chase a move.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The plan for Silver is simple:

Let price trade deeper into the premium supply zone, then look for the bearish reaction.

Entry: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509

I’d rather wait for confirmation than chase a move.

XAGUSD has rallied strongly into an area where I’m interested in selling.

Supply is sitting above current price, right around the premium of the range.

πŸ“‰ SELL @ 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509

Defined risk. Clear liquidity target.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

XAGUSD has rallied strongly into an area where I’m interested in selling.

Supply is sitting above current price, right around the premium of the range.

πŸ“‰ SELL @ 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509

Defined risk. Clear liquidity target.

Silver is approaching the zone I’ve been waiting for.

Price is in premium and heading toward supply. If that zone rejects price, the weak low becomes my objective.

Entry: 61.281

Invalidation: 61.865

Target: 58.509

No FOMO. Let the zone do the work.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Silver is approaching the zone I’ve been waiting for.

Price is in premium and heading toward supply. If that zone rejects price, the weak low becomes my objective.

Entry: 61.281

Invalidation: 61.865

Target: 58.509

No FOMO. Let the zone do the work.

My XAGUSD bearish setup:

βœ… Price approaching premium

βœ… Supply zone overhead

βœ… Weak low below

βœ… Clear invalidation

πŸ”΄ 61.281 entry

πŸ›‘ 61.865 SL

🎯 58.509 TP

Now I wait for execution.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My XAGUSD bearish setup:

βœ… Price approaching premium

βœ… Supply zone overhead

βœ… Weak low below

βœ… Clear invalidation

πŸ”΄ 61.281 entry

πŸ›‘ 61.865 SL

🎯 58.509 TP

Now I wait for execution.

Silver buyers have pushed price higher, but I’m watching what happens at supply.

If sellers defend the premium zone, I’ll look for the move back toward the weak low.

Sell: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509 πŸ“‰

The setup is location-based, not emotion-based.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Silver buyers have pushed price higher, but I’m watching what happens at supply.

If sellers defend the premium zone, I’ll look for the move back toward the weak low.

Sell: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509 πŸ“‰

The setup is location-based, not emotion-based.

XAGUSD is getting close to my sell area.

I’m looking for price to reach 61.281, react from supply, and then deliver the bearish move toward 58.509.

πŸ›‘ Risk above 61.865.

One setup. One invalidation. One target.

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

XAGUSD is getting close to my sell area.

I’m looking for price to reach 61.281, react from supply, and then deliver the bearish move toward 58.509.

πŸ›‘ Risk above 61.865.

One setup. One invalidation. One target.

Silver sell idea locked in. πŸ”΄

Price is approaching supply at the premium of the range. I’m positioning for a potential reversal toward the weak low.

Entry: 61.281

SL: 61.865

TP: 58.509 🎯

If supply holds, I want the downside expansion. If it doesn’t, the stop defines the risk.

1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next Β»

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 Β©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com