NAS100 Strategies

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next »
Y
@yokoyi - 8 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

The Nasdaq stock exchange opens in 10 minutes

The Nasdaq stock exchange is now open, the early trading (pre-nasdaq range) has been boxed out

Y
@yokoyi - 7 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Breakout of the pre-nasdaq range has happened

I am waiting for price to breakout of the 15M range before taking a trade

Y
@yokoyi - 6 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

I am waiting for price to breakout of the 15M range before taking a trade

Price broke out of the 15M range so I went long

BUY 31053

SL 30960

Y
@yokoyi - 6 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Price broke out of the 15M range so I went long

BUY 31053

SL 30960

Observation: Whenever I open more than one trade on GFT MT5 web terminal, I a not always able to set SL for the 3rd trade up. I have to monitor the third trade manually

Y
@yokoyi - 5 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Price broke out of the 15M range so I went long

BUY 31053

SL 30960

Trades closed in profit. I am closing out early with $240 profit because it is way past my NY trading time of 3:30 PM.

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com