Trading the FTMO free trial $10k account 2-step challenge

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

I just went long at 1.1541 but was stopped out for $10

I took a short EUR/USD trade at 1.1536 with SL at 1.1541

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

Gold

Just went long on Gold at 4395

SL at 4380

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Got stopped out of my gold buy trades

I have taken a sell trade on gold

GOLD SELL SPECS

SELL 4378

TP Target 4350

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

I have taken a sell trade on gold

GOLD SELL SPECS

SELL 4378

TP Target 4350

There are gold options at 4350 executed as PNTs so price should drop to 4350

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Gold trades closed in profit

Today started badly with my initial trades all failing. But I later caught the GOLD sell signal and sold to profitability. My discipline score is poor I will try to work on discipline from tomorrow.

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Today started badly with my initial trades all failing. But I later caught the GOLD sell signal and sold to profitability. My discipline score is poor I will try to work on discipline from tomorrow.

Trade 1 - SELL

Trade 1 (black circle) was a sell trade but I got stopped out

Trade 2 - BUYS

Trade 2 (blue circle) was a couple of buy trades which were profitable

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

EUR/USD

Just closed some buy trades with profit

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

My discipline score has gone up to 60% which is good.

My profit target is $500 and I have now made $111.83, I still have 10 days to go

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

I took another EUR/USD buy at 1.1523

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

I took another EUR/USD buy at 1.1523

Long trade still in profit, I have moved my SL to BE. There are iceberg option expiries lined up above from 1.1545 to 1.1575 so i will keep holding the ling trade will it hits the iceberg

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Long trade still in profit, I have moved my SL to BE. There are iceberg option expiries lined up above from 1.1545 to 1.1575 so i will keep holding the ling trade will it hits the iceberg

Long eurusd trade closed for 8 pips profit because the New York session is around the corner and it is notorious for reversing the fortunes of the London session

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

Short on Gold

SELL 4394

SL 4407

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Short on Gold

SELL 4394

SL 4407

Profit taken for a total of 5 pips. I didn't want to hold the trade for too long because I have reached my $50 profit target for today

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com