CAD Pairs

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price is respecting supply while continuing to print bearish delivery.

My approach is simple:

Retrace into supply β†’ sell β†’ target the strong low.

Entry: 1.88487

Stop: 1.88642

Target: 1.87579

The lower targets are 1.88000 and 1.87800 along the way.

Supply is doing its job on GBPCAD.

Price has been unable to sustain higher prices and sellers continue to control the move.

I'm waiting for a return into the supply zone.

SELL: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

The key is patience.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply is doing its job on GBPCAD.

Price has been unable to sustain higher prices and sellers continue to control the move.

I'm waiting for a return into the supply zone.

SELL: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

The key is patience.

I have no interest in selling after an extended bearish candle.

Instead, I'm waiting for premium/supply.

If price retraces into 1.88487, I'll be interested in the short.

Entry: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP: 1.87579

Risk defined. Reward clearly above the risk.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I have no interest in selling after an extended bearish candle.

Instead, I'm waiting for premium/supply.

If price retraces into 1.88487, I'll be interested in the short.

Entry: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP: 1.87579

Risk defined. Reward clearly above the risk.

Another bearish opportunity on GBPCAD.

The market has already shown its hand: supply is holding and price is delivering lower.

Now I want the retracement.

SELL ENTRY: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

Wait for the entry. Don't chase.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Another bearish opportunity on GBPCAD.

The market has already shown its hand: supply is holding and price is delivering lower.

Now I want the retracement.

SELL ENTRY: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

Wait for the entry. Don't chase.

GBPCAD bears remain in control. 🐻

The supply zone around 1.8850–1.8864 is the area I'm watching.

If price returns there, I'll look to join the existing bearish delivery.

Entry: 1.88487

Stop: 1.88642

Targets: 1.88000 / 1.87800 / 1.87579

The strong low is the ultimate objective.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPCAD bears remain in control. 🐻

The supply zone around 1.8850–1.8864 is the area I'm watching.

If price returns there, I'll look to join the existing bearish delivery.

Entry: 1.88487

Stop: 1.88642

Targets: 1.88000 / 1.87800 / 1.87579

The strong low is the ultimate objective.

My GBPCAD plan:

Price sells off β†’ retraces β†’ taps supply β†’ sellers continue.

That's the setup I'm waiting for.

Entry: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

If price never retraces into my level, I simply don't take the trade.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My GBPCAD plan:

Price sells off β†’ retraces β†’ taps supply β†’ sellers continue.

That's the setup I'm waiting for.

Entry: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

If price never retraces into my level, I simply don't take the trade.

Supply has repeatedly rejected higher prices, while the overall delivery is bearish.

I want to sell the retracement rather than sell into weakness.

SELL LIMIT: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

Patience is the edge here.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply has repeatedly rejected higher prices, while the overall delivery is bearish.

I want to sell the retracement rather than sell into weakness.

SELL LIMIT: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

Patience is the edge here.

The market is already showing bearish intent.

Supply is holding, sellers are delivering, and I'm waiting for price to retrace into the zone before joining the move.

Entry: 1.88487

SL: 1.88642

TP1: 1.88000

TP2: 1.87800

TP3: 1.87579

I won't chase the selloff. I'll let price come back to my level.

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago

AUDCAD sell setup πŸ“‰

Price retraced into supply, rejected the zone, and delivered an internal BOS. That gives me the confirmation to join the sells.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

AUDCAD sell setup πŸ“‰

Price retraced into supply, rejected the zone, and delivered an internal BOS. That gives me the confirmation to join the sells.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

Supply + internal BOS = sell.

AUDCAD gave the confirmation I was waiting for after retracing into supply. Now I’m targeting the external low.

SELL: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply + internal BOS = sell.

AUDCAD gave the confirmation I was waiting for after retracing into supply. Now I’m targeting the external low.

SELL: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

AUDCAD bears have confirmation.

The retracement into supply was followed by a clean internal structure break to the downside.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

AUDCAD bears have confirmation.

The retracement into supply was followed by a clean internal structure break to the downside.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

Price entered supply and then broke internal structure bearish. That is the confirmation behind my short.

Entry: 0.99195

Invalidation: 0.99265

Target: 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price entered supply and then broke internal structure bearish. That is the confirmation behind my short.

Entry: 0.99195

Invalidation: 0.99265

Target: 0.98388

The market respected supply and delivered the internal BOS. I’m positioning for the next bearish leg toward the low.

Entry @ 0.99195

Sl @ 0.99265

Tp @ 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The market respected supply and delivered the internal BOS. I’m positioning for the next bearish leg toward the low.

Entry @ 0.99195

Sl @ 0.99265

Tp @ 0.98388

I’m not chasing the initial drop. The retracement gave me a better location, and the internal BOS confirmed the entry.

SELL: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I’m not chasing the initial drop. The retracement gave me a better location, and the internal BOS confirmed the entry.

SELL: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

Price returned to supply, failed to push higher, and broke internal structure. The external low is now my draw on liquidity.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price returned to supply, failed to push higher, and broke internal structure. The external low is now my draw on liquidity.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

Retracement β†’ supply reaction β†’ internal BOS β†’ continuation sell.

That’s the setup I’m trading on AUDCAD.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Retracement β†’ supply reaction β†’ internal BOS β†’ continuation sell.

That’s the setup I’m trading on AUDCAD.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

The supply zone rejected price and the internal BOS confirmed that buyers are losing control.

Sell: 0.99195

Stop: 0.99265

Target: 0.98388

R:R β‰ˆ 1:11.5

G
@godspowerdan - 9 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The supply zone rejected price and the internal BOS confirmed that buyers are losing control.

Sell: 0.99195

Stop: 0.99265

Target: 0.98388

R:R β‰ˆ 1:11.5

The setup is built around a simple idea: let price retrace into supply, wait for the BOS, then target the liquidity below.

Entry: 0.99195

SL: 0.99265

TP: 0.98388

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 Β©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com