CAD Pairs

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next »
A
@asuquokelvin - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Alright then

Currently on audcad buy trade idea:

Audcad has rejected a key support level from the 4hr timeframe, after sweeping that last 4hr candle that lasted from 10:00am to 2:00pm and the rejection and breakout above a key structure level on 15min timeframe shows that price has changed direction, so that is why I entered a buy position with precise invalidation and take profit level

N
@nsg_usd - 4 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Still holding my audcad trade in profit

How is this going?
It's a good buy setup.
I would have executed as well.
Entry: 0.9910
SL: 0.9876
But I'm not interested in currencies this week.

A
@asuquokelvin - 4 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

How is this going?
It's a good buy setup.
I would have executed as well.
Entry: 0.9910
SL: 0.9876
But I'm not interested in currencies this week.

I have closed out already because I entered with the propfirm since I can't hold till tomorrow, it was really going well though

N
@nsg_usd - 4 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

I have closed out already because I entered with the propfirm since I can't hold till tomorrow, it was really going well though

Oh Okay. Tomorrow will still present another opportunity for entry. It's to still follow it up.
Price might revisit that same entry level (0.9910), for a double bottom or a higher low, except it continues as it is and breaks above the high at 0.99584. The SL at 0.9876 is still a valid one too.

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com