CAD Pairs

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCAD is reacting from supply. 🔴

I’m not selling blindly. I want bearish confirmation first, then the sell stop gets triggered.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

Patience on EURCAD.

Price is rejecting the supply zone, but I need the market to break the local support before entering.

Sell Stop: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Patience on EURCAD.

Price is rejecting the supply zone, but I need the market to break the local support before entering.

Sell Stop: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

Supply is holding price.

The plan is simple: let sellers prove themselves with a downside break. If confirmation comes, the sell stop triggers toward the weak low.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply is holding price.

The plan is simple: let sellers prove themselves with a downside break. If confirmation comes, the sell stop triggers toward the weak low.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

No early entry. No FOMO.

EURCAD is sitting under supply. I’m waiting for price to break the nearby low before joining the move.

Sell Stop: 1.59570

Sl @ 1.59785

Tp @ 1.59061

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

No early entry. No FOMO.

EURCAD is sitting under supply. I’m waiting for price to break the nearby low before joining the move.

Sell Stop: 1.59570

Sl @ 1.59785

Tp @ 1.59061

EURCAD short setup locked in.

Supply has already produced a reaction. Now I need continuation confirmation.

Entry below 1.59570

Stop above supply at 1.59785

Targeting external liquidity at 1.59061.

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCAD short setup locked in.

Supply has already produced a reaction. Now I need continuation confirmation.

Entry below 1.59570

Stop above supply at 1.59785

Targeting external liquidity at 1.59061.

The weak low is the objective. 🎯

Price has reacted from the upper supply zone, and I’m looking for a bearish break to trigger my position.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The weak low is the objective. 🎯

Price has reacted from the upper supply zone, and I’m looking for a bearish break to trigger my position.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

I want confirmation, not prediction.

EURCAD may still consolidate, so there is no reason to force the trade. My sell stop only activates if price confirms the bearish continuation.

1.59570 entry

1.59785 stop

1.59061 target

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCAD is reacting from supply. 🔴

I’m not selling blindly. I want bearish confirmation first, then the sell stop gets triggered.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

That zone is actually a good zone to sell, but I will wait for the neck break confirmation because the overall resistance level is still a little bit far from where you are selling from and the resistance is where I mark the rectangle that would have been the best level

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I want confirmation, not prediction.

EURCAD may still consolidate, so there is no reason to force the trade. My sell stop only activates if price confirms the bearish continuation.

1.59570 entry

1.59785 stop

1.59061 target

EURCAD supply → confirmation → sell.

That is the entire plan. If price breaks the marked local low, I’m joining the sellers with the external weak low as the target.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCAD supply → confirmation → sell.

That is the entire plan. If price breaks the marked local low, I’m joining the sellers with the external weak low as the target.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

Let the market trigger me.

I’m not chasing the current price. The setup becomes active only after bearish confirmation below the local structure.

📉 Sell Stop: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

G
@godspowerdan - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Let the market trigger me.

I’m not chasing the current price. The setup becomes active only after bearish confirmation below the local structure.

📉 Sell Stop: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

EURCAD continuation short — waiting for confirmation. 🔥

Supply is rejecting price, but I’ll let structure confirm the sellers before committing. The goal is the weak low below.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

It's a quick sells I need

For a quick sell I would rather look at that 1hr engulfing candle and wait for price to close below it to consider selling to the neck line of the potential double top

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCAD is reacting from supply. 🔴

I’m not selling blindly. I want bearish confirmation first, then the sell stop gets triggered.

Entry: 1.59570

SL: 1.59785

TP: 1.59061

The Initial entry (1.5991) I anticipated for EURCAD was not triggered and price is continuing its bearish move. Since price has not invalidated my SL (1.6019) either, I'll watch if it will later sweep the IRH (Internal Range high) as liquidities above my entry zone.

A
@asuquokelvin - 9 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

The Initial entry (1.5991) I anticipated for EURCAD was not triggered and price is continuing its bearish move. Since price has not invalidated my SL (1.6019) either, I'll watch if it will later sweep the IRH (Internal Range high) as liquidities above my entry zone.

See exactly what I said price would rather head to that box I marked, cad employment data just came out they lost 68k jobs were lost , which will pressure on CAD and has caused the eurcad bullish move, did you set limit order?

N
@nsg_usd - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I took a loss on eurcad

It's because of CAD news.
Price pierced through my Entry (1.5991), straight to where the SL (1.6019) is.

N
@nsg_usd - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

It didn't see that one coming

Understandable.
But still, price is still respecting the Entry zone (1.5991) and selling from the Supply zone after sweeping those IRH as liquidities below my entry and reaching my SL level (1.6020) before reversing showing the validity of the Short trade setup.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com