GBPAUD Outlook

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next »
G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD sell continuation 📉

Price is respecting the bearish structure. I’m waiting for the retracement into supply before joining the sellers.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

Sell the retracement, not the move.

GBPAUD is showing bearish pressure, so I’m looking for price to return to the supply zone for a continuation short.

SELL: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Sell the retracement, not the move.

GBPAUD is showing bearish pressure, so I’m looking for price to return to the supply zone for a continuation short.

SELL: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

GBPAUD bears are still in control. 🔥

The plan is simple: let price retrace into the marked supply, enter the sells, and target the weak low.

Entry: 1.89919

Stop: 1.90071

Target: 1.89475

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD bears are still in control. 🔥

The plan is simple: let price retrace into the marked supply, enter the sells, and target the weak low.

Entry: 1.89919

Stop: 1.90071

Target: 1.89475

Continuation setup on GBPAUD 📉

I’m not chasing the bearish candles. The better opportunity is a retracement into supply with defined risk.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Supply is my entry zone.

If GBPAUD retraces into 1.89919, I’ll look to join the sellers and target 1.89475.

🛑 Invalidation: 1.90071

GBPAUD short idea 🎯

Bearish pressure remains the focus. I want the retracement first, then continuation toward the weak low.

Sell: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD short idea 🎯

Bearish pressure remains the focus. I want the retracement first, then continuation toward the weak low.

Sell: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

Patience pays.

The market is already moving lower, but I won’t chase. I’ll wait for price to come back into supply.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

R:R: ~1:2.9

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Patience pays.

The market is already moving lower, but I won’t chase. I’ll wait for price to come back into supply.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

R:R: ~1:2.9

GBPAUD continuation sell setup. 📉

Retracement into supply → rejection → continuation lower. That’s the sequence I’m looking for.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD continuation sell setup. 📉

Retracement into supply → rejection → continuation lower. That’s the sequence I’m looking for.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

The weak low is the objective.

As long as price respects the supply zone, I’m positioning for another bearish leg toward 1.89475.

Entry: 1.89919

Invalidation: 1.90071

Target: 1.89475

G
@godspowerdan - 6 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The weak low is the objective.

As long as price respects the supply zone, I’m positioning for another bearish leg toward 1.89475.

Entry: 1.89919

Invalidation: 1.90071

Target: 1.89475

Simple GBPAUD sell plan.

Wait for the retracement into supply. Join the continuation sellers. Let the market work toward the weak low.

SELL: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

📉 Risk defined. Target clear. No FOMO.

N
@nsg_usd - 4 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD sell continuation 📉

Price is respecting the bearish structure. I’m waiting for the retracement into supply before joining the sellers.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

How's this going?
I'm watching out for confirmations to go long on GBPAUD.
Entry: 1.8976
SL: 1.8943
A break below my invalidation level (1.8943) is when I'll start looking for sells.

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com