GBPAUD Outlook

G
@godspowerdan - 2 weeks ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

This is going well I suppose. You're in the buys already right?

No I wasn't triggered, I placed my limit after the internal BOS was formed. Price hasn't triggered yet

N
@nsg_usd - 2 weeks ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

No I wasn't triggered, I placed my limit after the internal BOS was formed. Price hasn't triggered yet

Okay.

Price is reacting at the zone I marked earlier. I'm expecting sell reactions from that zone. price might even range below there (1.8844) till the day closes.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago

GBPAUD SELL SETUP ๐Ÿ“‰

Price has shown bearish intent and I'm waiting for the retracement into the marked area.

Entry: 1.90517

SL: 1.90633

TP: 1.89667

~7R available on the setup.

I want the retracement, not the chase.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD SELL SETUP ๐Ÿ“‰

Price has shown bearish intent and I'm waiting for the retracement into the marked area.

Entry: 1.90517

SL: 1.90633

TP: 1.89667

~7R available on the setup.

I want the retracement, not the chase.

GBPAUD is setting up for a sell.

The recent move gave us bearish structure, and now I'm watching the retracement into the premium area.

SELL @ 1.90517

SL @ 1.90633

TP @ 1.89667

If price reaches the entry, I'll look for the continuation lower.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD is setting up for a sell.

The recent move gave us bearish structure, and now I'm watching the retracement into the premium area.

SELL @ 1.90517

SL @ 1.90633

TP @ 1.89667

If price reaches the entry, I'll look for the continuation lower.

My GBPAUD idea:

BOS โ†’ retracement โ†’ sell from premium โ†’ target sell-side liquidity.

The level I'm interested in is 1.90517.

Invalidation is above 1.90633.

Initial target: 1.89667.

The risk is small compared with the potential move.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My GBPAUD idea:

BOS โ†’ retracement โ†’ sell from premium โ†’ target sell-side liquidity.

The level I'm interested in is 1.90517.

Invalidation is above 1.90633.

Initial target: 1.89667.

The risk is small compared with the potential move.

I'm not selling GBPAUD at market.

I'm waiting for price to retrace into my POI.

Entry: 1.90517

If price gives me the entry, my invalidation is 1.90633 and my first target is 1.89667.

Patience is part of the setup.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD SHORT

Entry: 1.90517

SL: 1.90633

TP: 1.89667

Risk: ~11.6 pips

Reward: ~85 pips

Potential: ~7.3R

The setup is invalid if price takes the stop.

The reason I like this GBPAUD sell is the location.

Price has already shown a bearish reaction and broken lower structure.

Now I'm waiting for the retracement into the marked supply/premium area.

1.90517 โ†’ 1.89667

Let's see if price delivers.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The reason I like this GBPAUD sell is the location.

Price has already shown a bearish reaction and broken lower structure.

Now I'm waiting for the retracement into the marked supply/premium area.

1.90517 โ†’ 1.89667

Let's see if price delivers.

GBPAUD doesn't need to fall from here for me.

I'd rather see it retrace.

Why?

Because 1.90517 gives me a defined entry with a clear invalidation at 1.90633.

Target remains 1.89667.

No entry = no trade.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD doesn't need to fall from here for me.

I'd rather see it retrace.

Why?

Because 1.90517 gives me a defined entry with a clear invalidation at 1.90633.

Target remains 1.89667.

No entry = no trade.

GBPAUD 15M bearish plan

Price is currently below my sell zone.

My plan is simple:

Retrace into 1.90517

Respect the supply/premium area

Continue lower

Target 1.89667

SL: 1.90633

I'm letting price come to my level.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPAUD 15M bearish plan

Price is currently below my sell zone.

My plan is simple:

Retrace into 1.90517

Respect the supply/premium area

Continue lower

Target 1.89667

SL: 1.90633

I'm letting price come to my level.

There is a lot of liquidity sitting below GBPAUD.

The current structure gives me a reason to look for shorts, but I still need my entry.

Sell: 1.90517

Stop: 1.90633

Target: 1.89667

If bearish order flow continues, I can extend the target beyond the initial TP.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

There is a lot of liquidity sitting below GBPAUD.

The current structure gives me a reason to look for shorts, but I still need my entry.

Sell: 1.90517

Stop: 1.90633

Target: 1.89667

If bearish order flow continues, I can extend the target beyond the initial TP.

GBPAUD SELL IDEA ๐Ÿ“‰

The setup is based on bearish structure + retracement into premium.

ENTRY: 1.90517

SL: 1.90633

TP: 1.89667

That's approximately 7.3R to the initial target.

I'll let the market decide whether the move extends further.

Wait for the level. Execute the setup. Don't force it.

G
@godspowerdan - 2 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Did this trade trigger?

Price didn't trigger, it just went down towards tp

G
@godspowerdan - 7 hours ago

GBPAUD sell continuation ๐Ÿ“‰

Price is respecting the bearish structure. Iโ€™m waiting for the retracement into supply before joining the sellers.

Entry: 1.89919

SL: 1.90071

TP: 1.89475

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com