FTMO Free trial 100k 2 step Challenge

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The sells on EURUSD is still running and i'm up on 2.5% already. I am holding till full tp to get 10% so i can meet up with the challenge. I'm risking approx 1% to target my 10%

This is the momentum is was expecting from EURUSD sells but price just decided to be sluggish. I'm pretty sure price will sweep that low today.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

After the news I got into another trade on GBPAUD, 1:3RR. Risking 1% to get 3%

Price is delivering price with good momentum, i hope it sustains the same momentum so tp could be hit before today is over

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

How about the swing trades that you opened on eurusd, are they still running?

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

Please post your account statistics, what is your risk to reward?

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Please post your account statistics, what is your risk to reward?

On each trade, I risk 1% which is $1000 to target $3000. That's the same risk to reward I'm using on this current trade on GBPAUD and US30.

I have set BE on GBPAUD because price is looking fishy.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I have another setup. I'm bearish on US30 and it's a 1:3RR trade, i will be risking 1% to target 3%

US30 had triggered and is in profit already. Risking 1% to target 3% that is, $1000 to get $3000

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

US30 had triggered and is in profit already. Risking 1% to target 3% that is, $1000 to get $3000

Another setup on EURUSD. It's a 1:6RR and I'm still risking 1%. Sell limit is set, we wait for price to trigger the sells

N
@nsg_usd - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I selling from the orderblock

Yeah I know. We'll just watch price. I'm just suspecting the level at 1.1531, will want to hold it and prevent it from pushing to that zone, but let's just watch and see.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I selling from the orderblock

I took a loss on the EURUSD trade this morning.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I took a loss on the EURUSD trade this morning.

Aside from the loss on EURUSD, those other losses are deducted from the commission. I have to add more pips whenever I'm setting BE.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com