My Trading Summary โ 9 Oct 2026
Today was a tough trading day for me. I finished the day down, but I also have an open NZDUSD position currently in profit.
๐ Closed trades
๐ด EURGBP Sell: -$249.85
๐ด EURCAD Sell: -$292.39
๐ข XAUUSD Sell: +$37.24
Total closed P&L: -$505.00
Win rate: 33.33%
Trades: 3
Profit factor: 0.07
๐ข Open position
NZDUSD Sell โ 5.13 lots
Current P&L: +$164.16
+3.2 pips
Duration: 1h 27m
If I include the current floating profit, my effective result at this moment is around -$340.84.
๐ง My takeaway
Today reminded me that being right on the market direction isn't enough โ execution and risk management matter just as much.
I took two losses on EURGBP and EURCAD, while my XAUUSD sell only produced a small recovery (BE). The NZDUSD position is currently helping reduce the damage, but I still need to manage it according to my original plan rather than letting today's losses influence my decisions.
Today: -$505 closed.
Current open: +$164.16.
The goal now isn't revenge trading โ it's disciplined execution.
Tomorrow is another day. I protect the account first, then look for the clean setups.