GOLD/USD

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

London session chart shows last week was bullish for gold

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

London session chart shows last week was bullish for gold

Took a sell trade on gold today at 4378 and closed in profit.

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Getting ready to trade gold by 1 pm NY open

Gold Pre-NY Breakout Strategy

Wait for price to break out of the Pre-New York range (yellow box) and form an engulfing reversal pattern then I trade the pattern

SELL

SELL 4394

SL 4407

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

I have closed out with profit

Price kept dropping even after I exited the trade

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

GOLD

SELL @ 4377

SL 4387.81

TP 4348

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

GOLD

SELL @ 4377

SL 4387.81

TP 4348

I closed the sell at $10 loss and switched to buy

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Buy trades closed in profit

The NY session started by 1 pm and I boxed out the Pre-NY hour between 12 and 1 pm. Price broke out of the boxed and formed a bullish reversal pattern, prompting me to buy at 4388

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

Today I took a couple of shorts on gold during the start of the New York session

Short 4390

SL 4383

TP 4378

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

The NY session opened by 1 pm UTC+1 in Nigeria and I boxed out the Pre-NY hour in yellow. I waited for price to breakout of the box and bought the first engulfing reversal pattern I saw.

BUY 4472

SL manual monitoring for BE

EXIT 4488

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago

The New York session has opened by 1 pm UTC+1 in NG and I have boxed out the Pre-Ny hour in yellow. I will wait for price to breakout of the box then trade a reversal back into it

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Breakout has happened, we await the reversal

Reversal pattern spotted

BUY 4580

SL 4556

TP Target 4610 >

Y
@yokoyi - 1 month ago
Quoted - yokoyi

Reversal pattern spotted

BUY 4580

SL 4556

TP Target 4610 >

Profit target exceeded, I am closing here and taking profit

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com