Market Analysis

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

One thing trading has taught me:

You don't have to catch the entire move.

GBPCAD has already sold off significantly, but I'm not jumping in because I'm bearish.

I'm waiting for MY price.

Around 1.88326 is where I'll start paying serious attention.

GBPCAD PLAN FOR THE WEEK ๐Ÿ“‰

My bias remains bearish while price respects the structure shown on the 1H.

Ideally, I want to see a retracement toward 1.88326, followed by bearish confirmation and continuation.

Entry: 1.88326

Stop Loss: 1.88484

Take Profit: 1.87837

The analysis gives me the direction.

The retracement gives me the location.

The confirmation gives me the reason to execute.

N
@nsg_usd - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price is just selling without retracing. this is one of those times where price doesn't come to your entry

Yeah. and today is the last trading day of the month of August, so there won't really be a good setup or price doing any good retracements. It will just be flowing.
Tomorrow will likely start with buys at that 1.8777 price level.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago

EURCAD is firmly on my radar.

The overall order flow remains bearish, and price has continued delivering lower highs and lower lows.

Rather than chase the move down here, I'm waiting for a retracement into my POI.

Entry: 1.61119

SL: 1.61228

TP: 1.60783

Patience until price comes to me.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCAD is firmly on my radar.

The overall order flow remains bearish, and price has continued delivering lower highs and lower lows.

Rather than chase the move down here, I'm waiting for a retracement into my POI.

Entry: 1.61119

SL: 1.61228

TP: 1.60783

Patience until price comes to me.

The structure on EURCAD is pretty clear.

Price has been consistently repricing lower, and every significant bullish retracement has struggled to change the bearish order flow.

I'm treating the current bounce as a retracement until price proves otherwise.

Still looking for sells.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The structure on EURCAD is pretty clear.

Price has been consistently repricing lower, and every significant bullish retracement has struggled to change the bearish order flow.

I'm treating the current bounce as a retracement until price proves otherwise.

Still looking for sells.

There's something important sitting above current price:

IRL.

Price has internal liquidity around the 1.6105โ€“1.6108 region, which could potentially attract price higher before another bearish expansion.

That's why I'm not interested in chasing sells at 1.6097.

Let liquidity do its job first.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

There's something important sitting above current price:

IRL.

Price has internal liquidity around the 1.6105โ€“1.6108 region, which could potentially attract price higher before another bearish expansion.

That's why I'm not interested in chasing sells at 1.6097.

Let liquidity do its job first.

My preferred sell entry sits around 1.61119.

Current price is still below that level, meaning I don't have the location I want yet.

If EURCAD retraces into the POI, I'll have a much cleaner risk profile.

If price dumps without me?

That's fine.

Missing a trade is cheaper than forcing one.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My preferred sell entry sits around 1.61119.

Current price is still below that level, meaning I don't have the location I want yet.

If EURCAD retraces into the POI, I'll have a much cleaner risk profile.

If price dumps without me?

That's fine.

Missing a trade is cheaper than forcing one.

Before the trade even triggers, I know where I'm wrong.

Sell: 1.61119

SL: 1.61228

TP: 1.60783

That's roughly 10.9 pips risk for approximately 33.6 pips reward, giving the setup around a 1:3.1 R:R.

Now it's simply about execution.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Before the trade even triggers, I know where I'm wrong.

Sell: 1.61119

SL: 1.61228

TP: 1.60783

That's roughly 10.9 pips risk for approximately 33.6 pips reward, giving the setup around a 1:3.1 R:R.

Now it's simply about execution.

I'm not selling EURCAD just because price has already fallen.

I'm looking at:

Bearish order flow โ†’ lower lows โ†’ internal liquidity above โ†’ retracement into POI โ†’ potential continuation lower.

The market has already shown direction.

I'm waiting for location.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm not selling EURCAD just because price has already fallen.

I'm looking at:

Bearish order flow โ†’ lower lows โ†’ internal liquidity above โ†’ retracement into POI โ†’ potential continuation lower.

The market has already shown direction.

I'm waiting for location.

EURCAD has already delivered a significant bearish expansion.

It's tempting to see momentum like this and immediately hit sell.

But entering after expansion usually means worse positioning and worse R:R.

I'd rather see price retrace toward 1.61119 before considering the short.

Price first. Entry second.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURCAD has already delivered a significant bearish expansion.

It's tempting to see momentum like this and immediately hit sell.

But entering after expansion usually means worse positioning and worse R:R.

I'd rather see price retrace toward 1.61119 before considering the short.

Price first. Entry second.

My downside objective sits around 1.60783.

If sellers regain control after the retracement, that's the first area I'm interested in seeing price attack.

There is also a larger strong low visible further below on the chart.

For now, though, I'm trading the immediate range rather than getting greedy.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My downside objective sits around 1.60783.

If sellers regain control after the retracement, that's the first area I'm interested in seeing price attack.

There is also a larger strong low visible further below on the chart.

For now, though, I'm trading the immediate range rather than getting greedy.

Current price is around 1.60971, meaning EURCAD still needs to retrace before reaching my planned entry.

This is where patience matters.

I already have:

Direction โœ…

POI โœ…

Entry โœ…

Invalidation โœ…

Target โœ…

There's nothing left to manufacture.

Wait for price.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Current price is around 1.60971, meaning EURCAD still needs to retrace before reaching my planned entry.

This is where patience matters.

I already have:

Direction โœ…

POI โœ…

Entry โœ…

Invalidation โœ…

Target โœ…

There's nothing left to manufacture.

Wait for price.

EURCAD remains bearish from my perspective.

Price has been consistently delivering lower, leaving internal liquidity above the current market. I'm looking for that liquidity/retracement to potentially take price back toward my sell POI before bearish continuation.

EURCAD SELL ๐Ÿ“‰

Entry: 1.61119

Stop Loss: 1.61228

Take Profit: 1.60783

R:R: ~1:3.1

I don't need to catch the exact top or bottom.

I need a repeatable setup with clear structure, defined invalidation and asymmetric risk-to-reward.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago

Another setup on my radar today โ€” NZDUSD.

The overall order flow remains bearish, but price is already trading near the lows, so I'm not interested in chasing sells.

I want the retracement first.

Entry: 0.59210

SL: 0.59294

TP: 0.58904

Let price come to me.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Another setup on my radar today โ€” NZDUSD.

The overall order flow remains bearish, but price is already trading near the lows, so I'm not interested in chasing sells.

I want the retracement first.

Entry: 0.59210

SL: 0.59294

TP: 0.58904

Let price come to me.

Looking at the 30M structure, sellers are still clearly in control.

We've seen successive bearish expansions, lower highs and lower lows.

The current bounce doesn't automatically change that.

Until structure tells me otherwise, I'm treating bullish movement as a retracement within bearish order flow.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Looking at the 30M structure, sellers are still clearly in control.

We've seen successive bearish expansions, lower highs and lower lows.

The current bounce doesn't automatically change that.

Until structure tells me otherwise, I'm treating bullish movement as a retracement within bearish order flow.

I can have the correct bearish bias and still take a bad trade if I enter at the wrong location.

NZDUSD is currently around 0.59015, well below my preferred sell entry.

That's why I'm waiting for price around 0.59210.

Correct direction + poor entry can still equal a poor trade.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I can have the correct bearish bias and still take a bad trade if I enter at the wrong location.

NZDUSD is currently around 0.59015, well below my preferred sell entry.

That's why I'm waiting for price around 0.59210.

Correct direction + poor entry can still equal a poor trade.

I actually want NZDUSD to move higher from here.

Not because my bias has changed.

I want price to retrace because my POI is sitting above current market price.

A push toward 0.59210 would bring price back into the area where I'm interested in executing the short.

Sometimes you need price to move against your bias before it can give you the trade.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com