EURUSD outlook

G
@godspowerdan - 4 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

SELL LIMIT

Entry: 1.13321

SL: 1.13376 (5.5 pips)

TP: 1.13119 (20.2 pips)

Notes: Bearish orderflow remains strong. Waiting for price to retest the supply zone at 1.13321 to pick up institutional sell orders before targeting the sell-side liquidity resting below 1.13119. Manage risk strictly! ๐Ÿ“Š

Riding the Institutional Orderflow ๐Ÿ‹

Setup Concept: Supply Mitigation & Liquidity Inducement.

Analysis:

Market Structure shifted bearish with a strong impulse down. An imbalance (FVG) was left behind near 1.13320. We expect price to pull back, sweep weak buyers, mitigate the supply block, and drop toward the major low target at 1.13119.

Trade Setup:

Sell Entry: 1.13321

SL: 1.13376

TP: 1.13119

G
@godspowerdan - 4 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Riding the Institutional Orderflow ๐Ÿ‹

Setup Concept: Supply Mitigation & Liquidity Inducement.

Analysis:

Market Structure shifted bearish with a strong impulse down. An imbalance (FVG) was left behind near 1.13320. We expect price to pull back, sweep weak buyers, mitigate the supply block, and drop toward the major low target at 1.13119.

Trade Setup:

Sell Entry: 1.13321

SL: 1.13376

TP: 1.13119

Why are we selling? The overall trend is down (bearish). Instead of chasing price at the bottom (1.13226), we wait for a temporary rally (pullback) to a stronger selling zone (1.13321).

Execution Strategy:

Where to Enter: 1.13321

Where to Exit (Loss): 1.13376 (if price goes higher than this, the idea is invalid)

Where to Exit (Profit): 1.13119 (aiming for the previous low point)

G
@godspowerdan - 4 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Why are we selling? The overall trend is down (bearish). Instead of chasing price at the bottom (1.13226), we wait for a temporary rally (pullback) to a stronger selling zone (1.13321).

Execution Strategy:

Where to Enter: 1.13321

Where to Exit (Loss): 1.13376 (if price goes higher than this, the idea is invalid)

Where to Exit (Profit): 1.13119 (aiming for the previous low point)

EUR/USD 15-Minute Bearish Retest ๐Ÿšจ

Bias: Bearish ๐Ÿป

Key Levels:

Resistance / Order Block: 1.13321 โ€“ 1.13376

Target Liquidity Zone: 1.13119

Trade Plan:

Entry Limit: 1.13321

Stop Loss: 1.13376

Take Profit: 1.13119

R:R Ratio: 1 : 3.67 โ€” Always prioritize setups where target gains significantly outweigh risk!

G
@godspowerdan - 4 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EUR/USD 15-Minute Bearish Retest ๐Ÿšจ

Bias: Bearish ๐Ÿป

Key Levels:

Resistance / Order Block: 1.13321 โ€“ 1.13376

Target Liquidity Zone: 1.13119

Trade Plan:

Entry Limit: 1.13321

Stop Loss: 1.13376

Take Profit: 1.13119

R:R Ratio: 1 : 3.67 โ€” Always prioritize setups where target gains significantly outweigh risk!

Trade Setup:

Entry: 1.13321

SL: 1.13376

TP: 1.13119

Execution Rules: (optional)

Risk no more than 1% of your total account capital on this position.

Move SL to Break Even once price reaches 1.13220 and breaks micro-structure down.

Let the trade play out โ€” avoid manual closing early unless key higher-timeframe invalidation occurs.

G
@godspowerdan - 4 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Trade Setup:

Entry: 1.13321

SL: 1.13376

TP: 1.13119

Execution Rules: (optional)

Risk no more than 1% of your total account capital on this position.

Move SL to Break Even once price reaches 1.13220 and breaks micro-structure down.

Let the trade play out โ€” avoid manual closing early unless key higher-timeframe invalidation occurs.

Price printed a fresh Lower Low, confirming seller control. The current upward motion is a corrective retracement into a key resistance level.

Plan:

Sell Entry: 1.13321

Stop Loss: 1.13376

Take Profit: 1.13119

Rationale: Selling from a position of strength (premium price area) rather than shorting the low.

G
@godspowerdan - 4 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price printed a fresh Lower Low, confirming seller control. The current upward motion is a corrective retracement into a key resistance level.

Plan:

Sell Entry: 1.13321

Stop Loss: 1.13376

Take Profit: 1.13119

Rationale: Selling from a position of strength (premium price area) rather than shorting the low.

Lower Timeframe (15M) Liquidity Sweep & Retest.

Execution Plan:

Entry Level: 1.13321 (Discount to Premium Equilibrium Retest)

Invalidation (SL): 1.13376 (Above Swing High)

Sell-Side Liquidity (TP): 1.13119 (Old Low / BSL Target)

Confirmation: Look for lower timeframe rejection signatures (wicking / displacement) as price enters 1.13321.

G
@godspowerdan - 4 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Sell Limit

Entry Price: 1.13321

Stop Loss: 1.13376

Take Profit: 1.13119

Risk/Reward: 3.67

Summary: Following intraday bearish momentum. Expecting a bounce to 1.13321 before the next impulse wave down to test 1.13119.

FOMO selling at current price (1.13226) exposes your trade to drawdowns during pullbacks.

The Edge: Waiting for price to complete its pullback into the 1.13321 supply level.

Trade Parameters:

Entry: 1.13321

SL: 1.13376

TP: 1.13119

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago

EURUSD BUY SETUP

Price has made a strong bearish move, and I'm watching for a retracement into my planned entry zone before looking for buys.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

R:R: 1:3.6

My focus is on the reaction at the zone. No confirmation, no entry. Discipline first!

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURUSD BUY SETUP

Price has made a strong bearish move, and I'm watching for a retracement into my planned entry zone before looking for buys.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

R:R: 1:3.6

My focus is on the reaction at the zone. No confirmation, no entry. Discipline first!

I'm not chasing price. I'm waiting for EURUSD to retrace into my planned buy area around 1.12402.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

The goal is to catch the next bullish leg if buyers step in and confirm the setup. Patience is part of the strategy.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm not chasing price. I'm waiting for EURUSD to retrace into my planned buy area around 1.12402.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

The goal is to catch the next bullish leg if buyers step in and confirm the setup. Patience is part of the strategy.

As price retraces, I'm watching how it reacts around my planned entry at 1.12402.

Entry: 1.12402

Stop loss: 1.12318

Take profit: 1.12704

I'm looking for bullish confirmation before committing. The objective is a move toward the 1.12704 target, provided the setup remains valid.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

As price retraces, I'm watching how it reacts around my planned entry at 1.12402.

Entry: 1.12402

Stop loss: 1.12318

Take profit: 1.12704

I'm looking for bullish confirmation before committing. The objective is a move toward the 1.12704 target, provided the setup remains valid.

Every setup needs a clear entry, stop loss, and target.

๐Ÿ”น Entry: 1.12402

๐Ÿ”น SL: 1.12318

๐Ÿ”น TP: 1.12704

๐Ÿ”น Risk-to-reward: 1:3.6

I'm planning for a bullish move from the retracement, but if price breaks the invalidation level, the idea is off. Protecting capital comes first.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Every setup needs a clear entry, stop loss, and target.

๐Ÿ”น Entry: 1.12402

๐Ÿ”น SL: 1.12318

๐Ÿ”น TP: 1.12704

๐Ÿ”น Risk-to-reward: 1:3.6

I'm planning for a bullish move from the retracement, but if price breaks the invalidation level, the idea is off. Protecting capital comes first.

I'm watching for price to retrace into my planned buy zone instead of buying impulsively after a move.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

I'll be watching for a bullish reaction before entering. A plan is only a plan until price confirms it.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm watching for price to retrace into my planned buy zone instead of buying impulsively after a move.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

I'll be watching for a bullish reaction before entering. A plan is only a plan until price confirms it.

EURUSD M15 ANALYSIS ๐Ÿ”

After the sharp sell-off, price has started to recover. I'm monitoring the pullback for a possible continuation higher.

Buy entry: 1.12402

Stop loss: 1.12318

Take profit: 1.12704

The bullish scenario needs confirmation from price action. If the level fails, I'll reassess rather than force a trade.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURUSD M15 ANALYSIS ๐Ÿ”

After the sharp sell-off, price has started to recover. I'm monitoring the pullback for a possible continuation higher.

Buy entry: 1.12402

Stop loss: 1.12318

Take profit: 1.12704

The bullish scenario needs confirmation from price action. If the level fails, I'll reassess rather than force a trade.

I'm watching a potential buy on the retracement.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318 โ€” 8.4 pips risk

TP: 1.12704 โ€” 30.2 pips reward

Planned R:R โ‰ˆ 1:3.6.

The target is ambitious relative to the risk, so I'll need the market structure and entry confirmation to support the trade. Nothing is guaranteed.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm watching a potential buy on the retracement.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318 โ€” 8.4 pips risk

TP: 1.12704 โ€” 30.2 pips reward

Planned R:R โ‰ˆ 1:3.6.

The target is ambitious relative to the risk, so I'll need the market structure and entry confirmation to support the trade. Nothing is guaranteed.

I'm interested in a buy from the retracement, but I'm not entering blindly.

Planned entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

I'll look for signs of buying pressure around the zone before taking the trade. Confirmation over anticipation.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm interested in a buy from the retracement, but I'm not entering blindly.

Planned entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

I'll look for signs of buying pressure around the zone before taking the trade. Confirmation over anticipation.

1๏ธโƒฃ Let price retrace into the planned entry area.

2๏ธโƒฃ Look for bullish confirmation.

3๏ธโƒฃ Define risk before entering.

4๏ธโƒฃ Target 1.12704 if the setup remains valid.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

No chasing. No emotional decisions. Just execution according to the plan.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com