EURUSD outlook

1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Next »
G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

1️⃣ Let price retrace into the planned entry area.

2️⃣ Look for bullish confirmation.

3️⃣ Define risk before entering.

4️⃣ Target 1.12704 if the setup remains valid.

Entry: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

No chasing. No emotional decisions. Just execution according to the plan.

Waiting for the retracement into my planned buy zone.

BUY: 1.12402

SL: 1.12318

TP: 1.12704

R:R: 1:3.6

I want price to come to my level and show confirmation. The setup is conditional, and risk management remains the priority.

Trade smart. Stay patient. 📈

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Am not really interested in the buys I have a sell zone base on higher timeframe structure, so I will wait for price to get to that box then I will take a sell trade

📉 EURUSD SELL SETUP | M15

The bullish setup has been invalidated, so my bias has shifted to sells. I'm now watching the supply zone for a bearish reaction and continuation lower.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

R:R: 1:7.1

The market changed its story, and so did my bias. Waiting for confirmation before execution.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

📉 EURUSD SELL SETUP | M15

The bullish setup has been invalidated, so my bias has shifted to sells. I'm now watching the supply zone for a bearish reaction and continuation lower.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

R:R: 1:7.1

The market changed its story, and so did my bias. Waiting for confirmation before execution.

EURUSD MARKET UPDATE 📊

The buys are invalidated. No attachment to the previous bias — I'm now looking for sell opportunities from supply.

Sell entry: 1.12563

Stop loss: 1.12694

Take profit: 1.11635

My focus is on bearish confirmation at the zone. Adapt to price action, not emotions.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURUSD MARKET UPDATE 📊

The buys are invalidated. No attachment to the previous bias — I'm now looking for sell opportunities from supply.

Sell entry: 1.12563

Stop loss: 1.12694

Take profit: 1.11635

My focus is on bearish confirmation at the zone. Adapt to price action, not emotions.

🎯 EURUSD: SUPPLY ZONE SELL

Price has retraced toward the marked supply area after the broader bearish move. I'm watching for sellers to regain control.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

I'll look for bearish rejection before entering. If supply fails, the setup needs reassessment.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

🎯 EURUSD: SUPPLY ZONE SELL

Price has retraced toward the marked supply area after the broader bearish move. I'm watching for sellers to regain control.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

I'll look for bearish rejection before entering. If supply fails, the setup needs reassessment.

EURUSD SELL PLAN

A clearly defined trade plan with risk and target mapped out.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

Risk: 13.1 pips

Potential reward: 92.8 pips

R:R: Approximately 1:7.1

The target is a projection, not a guarantee. Confirmation and risk management come first.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

EURUSD SELL PLAN

A clearly defined trade plan with risk and target mapped out.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

Risk: 13.1 pips

Potential reward: 92.8 pips

R:R: Approximately 1:7.1

The target is a projection, not a guarantee. Confirmation and risk management come first.

BIAS SHIFT ON EURUSD

The bullish scenario has been invalidated. I'm no longer looking for buys under the previous idea; my attention is now on selling from supply.

SELL: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

One market, changing conditions. Stay flexible and let price confirm the next move.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

BIAS SHIFT ON EURUSD

The bullish scenario has been invalidated. I'm no longer looking for buys under the previous idea; my attention is now on selling from supply.

SELL: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

One market, changing conditions. Stay flexible and let price confirm the next move.

The market remains under bearish pressure on the chart, and price is retracing toward a potential supply zone.

Sell entry: 1.12563

Stop loss: 1.12694

Take profit: 1.11635

I'm watching for rejection and renewed bearish momentum before committing to the trade.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Price is selling from that supply as expected

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

When the buy idea was invalidated, the bias changed. I'm now monitoring supply for a possible bearish continuation.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

No revenge trading. No forcing an entry. Just a new plan based on current price action.

G
@godspowerdan - 3 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

When the buy idea was invalidated, the bias changed. I'm now monitoring supply for a possible bearish continuation.

Entry: 1.12563

SL: 1.12694

TP: 1.11635

No revenge trading. No forcing an entry. Just a new plan based on current price action.

Pair: EURUSD

Timeframe: M15

Bias: Bearish

Entry: 1.12563

Stop loss: 1.12694

Take profit: 1.11635

Planned R:R: 1:7.1

I'm watching for a bearish reaction at supply. If price breaks through the zone, I'll reassess rather than force the trade.

A
@asuquokelvin - 3 days ago
Quoted - kehinde

which level is that, current price level is not being clear maybe you can state the price

The 1.12600 is where price is trading, so my invalidation is at 1.12297 level, so from 1.12600 to 1.12297 is where am watching a break below 1.12297 will give more room for sells

A
@asuquokelvin - 3 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

The 1.12600 is where price is trading, so my invalidation is at 1.12297 level, so from 1.12600 to 1.12297 is where am watching a break below 1.12297 will give more room for sells

The 1.12600 is where price is trading, so my invalidation is at 1.12297 level, so from 1.12600 to 1.12297 is where am watching a break below 1.12297 will give more room for sells

N
@nsg_usd - 3 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Am observing the 15min structure and base on that I am buying if there is multiple rejection from price current level

Alright. The buys are valid since it is scalps, but you'll need good confirmation before you execute.
I'll be expecting the buys from the support below but for intraday trades on Monday.
Entry: 1.1233
SL:1.1217
TP: 1.1306

That's in line with your buy POI.

1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com