GOLD/USD

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next »
Y
@yokoyi - 1 week ago

Today we are in the NY session and price has broken out of the Pre-NY range. Now I will wait for either an engulfing pattern or a break of the next 10 minute candle that forms outside the box.

Like I said yesterday, sine EUR/USD has been down since London, Gold will likely follow the same down trend at the NY open.

Y
@yokoyi - 1 week ago

I missed this trade today, but it matches my strategy. Wait for price to break out of the Pre-NY range, trade the first reversal or continuation pattern you see

Y
@yokoyi - 4 days ago

I started trading with a short which I closed at a loss and switched to buy but I discovered the market was just ranging I closed it at another loss, So I waited for price to break out of the first 15 min New York candle.

I waited for price to close below the first 15 minute candle before shorting at 4172

Y
@yokoyi - 9 hours ago

The NY session started by 1 pm UTC+1 and I boxed the pre-ny hour out in yellow and the first 15 min range in ash. The first bullish engulfing and a break out of the 15m range was my trigger to buy

BUY 4162

SL 4146

Y
@yokoyi - 2 hours ago
Quoted - yokoyi

SL hit

Price kept falling

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com