Yes I did, I have closed out and recovered my loss
👍
TP smashed, I made $100 profit
Congratulations Sir, your challenge is going well
The New York session has started by 1 pm UTC+1
The Pre-NY range is from 12 to 1 pm. Lets see if a break out will happen
If price is able to close outside the 15M range I am going short
That candle failed to close below it, but if it closes above it, I will go long too.
I took a short trade from 4131
But I thought it was supposed to close above for long , but you took short at 4131 at the upper channel of the range
Yes, but the bearish engulfing formed and also closed below, so I went short
Closed out with $84 profit.
Your wins were higher than your loss which is very good for your account
Okay, I now understand didn't really get the idea
New York session starts in 5 minutes
New York is open, so my gold trading starts
BUY 181
SL 100
SL hit