Market Analysis

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The potential R:R on CADCHF looks attractive, but that doesn't mean I'm assuming the trade will win.

A beautiful setup can still lose.

That's why I define the amount I'm prepared to lose before thinking about what I could make.

If I'm wrong, the stop handles it.

If I'm right, I want enough room for the bearish move to develop toward the external liquidity below.

My CADCHF sell is officially active.

The idea is based on price retracing into a higher-price POI after showing difficulty sustaining the previous bullish expansion.

My roadmap:

Retracement into POI โ†’ rejection โ†’ bearish expansion โ†’ lower liquidity โ†’ 0.5788 key level.

๐Ÿ“‰ Sell: ~0.58596

๐Ÿ›‘ SL: ~0.58659

๐ŸŽฏ TP: ~0.57881

The position is on, risk is defined, and now the market gets the final say.

No prediction is guaranteed. My job is simply to execute the edge consistently.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago

US30 BUY SETUP ๐Ÿ‘€

US30 is approaching an area I'm interested in for potential buys.

Price has sold aggressively into the marked 1H demand zone, with liquidity resting around the weak low.

I'm not buying simply because price has reached demand.

I want to see how price reacts first.

15M confirmation is required before execution.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

US30 BUY SETUP ๐Ÿ‘€

US30 is approaching an area I'm interested in for potential buys.

Price has sold aggressively into the marked 1H demand zone, with liquidity resting around the weak low.

I'm not buying simply because price has reached demand.

I want to see how price reacts first.

15M confirmation is required before execution.

HIGHER TIMEFRAME LOCATION ๐Ÿ“Š

My US30 idea starts from the 1H timeframe.

Price is trading back into the demand that previously produced a significant bullish reaction.

That's enough to get my attention, but not enough to enter.

The higher timeframe gives me the location.

The lower timeframe will give me the entry.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

HIGHER TIMEFRAME LOCATION ๐Ÿ“Š

My US30 idea starts from the 1H timeframe.

Price is trading back into the demand that previously produced a significant bullish reaction.

That's enough to get my attention, but not enough to enter.

The higher timeframe gives me the location.

The lower timeframe will give me the entry.

LIQUIDITY FIRST ๐Ÿ’ง

There's a weak low sitting around the demand zone on US30.

That makes the area even more interesting.

I'd actually prefer to see price attack that liquidity before reversing rather than buying immediately.

Sweep the low.

Reject the demand.

Then show me bullish intent on the 15M.

That's the sequence I'm waiting for.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

LIQUIDITY FIRST ๐Ÿ’ง

There's a weak low sitting around the demand zone on US30.

That makes the area even more interesting.

I'd actually prefer to see price attack that liquidity before reversing rather than buying immediately.

Sweep the low.

Reject the demand.

Then show me bullish intent on the 15M.

That's the sequence I'm waiting for.

A demand zone is not automatically a buy signal.

Price can reach demand and keep falling straight through it.

That's why confirmation matters.

For this US30 setup, I want the zone to hold and then see the 15M structure transition from bearish to bullish.

Until then, I'm watching.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

A demand zone is not automatically a buy signal.

Price can reach demand and keep falling straight through it.

That's why confirmation matters.

For this US30 setup, I want the zone to hold and then see the 15M structure transition from bearish to bullish.

Until then, I'm watching.

My confirmation model is simple:

1H: Price reaches demand

Liquidity: Weak low gets attacked/swept

15M: Bullish displacement appears

Structure: CHoCH/MSS to the upside

Entry: Retracement into the new bullish POI

If those conditions align, I'll have something worth executing.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

My confirmation model is simple:

1H: Price reaches demand

Liquidity: Weak low gets attacked/swept

15M: Bullish displacement appears

Structure: CHoCH/MSS to the upside

Entry: Retracement into the new bullish POI

If those conditions align, I'll have something worth executing.

US30 IS STILL BEARISH SHORT TERM ๐Ÿ“‰

This is important.

Price is currently delivering bearish order flow into my demand zone.

I'm not going to fight that momentum simply because I've drawn a grey box on the chart.

I need buyers to prove themselves.

A convincing 15M bullish structure shift would be my first indication that control may be changing hands.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

US30 IS STILL BEARISH SHORT TERM ๐Ÿ“‰

This is important.

Price is currently delivering bearish order flow into my demand zone.

I'm not going to fight that momentum simply because I've drawn a grey box on the chart.

I need buyers to prove themselves.

A convincing 15M bullish structure shift would be my first indication that control may be changing hands.

US30 is getting close to the area where I'll start paying serious attention.

But this is where patience becomes even more important.

The closer price gets to my POI, the easier it becomes to anticipate the trade and enter too early.

My job isn't to predict the exact bottom.

My job is to wait for my model.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

US30 is getting close to the area where I'll start paying serious attention.

But this is where patience becomes even more important.

The closer price gets to my POI, the easier it becomes to anticipate the trade and enter too early.

My job isn't to predict the exact bottom.

My job is to wait for my model.

I'm preparing for both possibilities on US30.

Scenario A: Price sweeps the weak low, respects demand and gives 15M bullish confirmation โ†’ I'll look for buys.

Scenario B: Price breaks through demand with strong bearish displacement โ†’ no trade.

No confirmation = no entry.

Simple.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I'm preparing for both possibilities on US30.

Scenario A: Price sweeps the weak low, respects demand and gives 15M bullish confirmation โ†’ I'll look for buys.

Scenario B: Price breaks through demand with strong bearish displacement โ†’ no trade.

No confirmation = no entry.

Simple.

IF US30 CONFIRMSโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ“ˆ

If buyers successfully defend this demand and the 15M gives me the confirmation I'm looking for, there's room for price to retrace significantly higher.

I'm not interested in catching the exact low.

I'd rather sacrifice a few points and enter after the market proves my idea correct than anticipate a reversal that never happens.

Confirmation costs something.

So does being wrong.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

IF US30 CONFIRMSโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ“ˆ

If buyers successfully defend this demand and the 15M gives me the confirmation I'm looking for, there's room for price to retrace significantly higher.

I'm not interested in catching the exact low.

I'd rather sacrifice a few points and enter after the market proves my idea correct than anticipate a reversal that never happens.

Confirmation costs something.

So does being wrong.

US30 TRADE PLAN FOR THE WEEK ๐ŸŽฏ

Here's what I'm watching:

Bias: Potential bullish reversal

HTF: 1H

POI: 1H demand around the 53,050โ€“53,150 region

Liquidity: Weak low around 53,070

Confirmation TF: 15M

Trigger: Liquidity sweep + bullish CHoCH/MSS/BOS

Upside interest: 53,200 โ†’ 53,400+ initially

The idea is there, but I'm not in the trade yet.

I want to see US30 trade into demand, deal with the liquidity around the low, and then show me clear bullish confirmation on the 15-minute timeframe.

Bias gives direction.

Liquidity gives context.

POI gives location.

Confirmation gives execution.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago

GBPUSD SELL SETUP ๐Ÿ“‰

I'm watching GBPUSD for a potential sell today.

From the 4H down to the 1H, price has rallied back into a key level around 1.35528 and is beginning to react.

I have the bearish idea, but I still need confirmation before entering.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

GBPUSD SELL SETUP ๐Ÿ“‰

I'm watching GBPUSD for a potential sell today.

From the 4H down to the 1H, price has rallied back into a key level around 1.35528 and is beginning to react.

I have the bearish idea, but I still need confirmation before entering.

The higher timeframe gives me the location.

On the 4H, GBPUSD has returned to a level that previously produced significant bearish displacement.

Price is now testing that same area again.

That's enough to get my attention, but not enough to execute.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The higher timeframe gives me the location.

On the 4H, GBPUSD has returned to a level that previously produced significant bearish displacement.

Price is now testing that same area again.

That's enough to get my attention, but not enough to execute.

Dropping into the 2H, the reaction becomes clearer.

Price has rallied aggressively from the lows but is now struggling around the previous high near 1.35528.

This is where I start looking for evidence that the bullish retracement is running out of momentum.

G
@godspowerdan - 1 month ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Dropping into the 2H, the reaction becomes clearer.

Price has rallied aggressively from the lows but is now struggling around the previous high near 1.35528.

This is where I start looking for evidence that the bullish retracement is running out of momentum.

The 1H chart is where the setup becomes more interesting.

Price has returned directly into the higher-timeframe level and is currently reacting from it.

But I'm not interested in predicting the exact top.

I want price to prove that sellers are taking control.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ยฉ2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com