S&P 500 Market Analysis and Trade Setups

N
@nsg_usd - 5 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I think price is now bearish, you should reacccess the pair again

Yeah. You're right.
Price failed to sustain the break and retest of the monthly bearish trendline it broke out from but rather declining down and currently reacting at the bullish trend support.
I'll wait to see if it will break through it, then I'll join sells on the retest of the trend support as a resistance.
Meanwhile on 1hr I have a bearish setup.
Entry: 7670
SL: 7706
TP: 7592

N
@nsg_usd - 3 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Yeah

SP 500- price has traded above my entry zone at 7670, I'll watch to see if it will break above my invalidation zone at 7706.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Its best you close and reassess the level or look for another opportunity

Yeah I did that.
I was looking to scalp sells tomorrow since price had broken below the support level, but price broke above it again. Since it has created double top on 15mins respecting the bearish trendline, i'll wait for it to invalidate the bullish channel and invalidate the neckline then I go in for the sells.
Entry:7660
SL: 7699
TP: 7581.

If price breaks above my invalidation level, then the setup is invalid.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

As long as I can see price is ranging here, you should allow it to breakout and give a clear direction before you continue

I'll be looking for scalp sells opportunities on the 15mins. but on the 4hr, I'm still expecting price to continue upwards. It swept the zone today but didn't break below it on 4hr. but on 15mins its a break. So I'm watching out for this Short Setup.
Entry:7658
SL: 7698
TP:7580.

N/B: The short setup will be valid if price flips the 4hr S-R Zone and invalidated if price breaks above the invalidation high.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Is this the same trade?

Same trade setup, but different entry. I closed out later though at 7683, when it was playing around the entry. The chart shows entry for yesterday's positions and today's position.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com