I noticed it, but I was not perturbed by it, because I was low on my risk which made me resolute on my decision to keep holding it.
I've closed one position (Entry - 51657, Exit-52175), while I'm still holding the rest. I'll wait till 6pm to see if price will break above the next key level at 52400.