US30 (Dow Jones) Market Analysis and Trade Setups

1 2 3 4 5 Next »
N
@nsg_usd - 8 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Are you still holding the us30 trade because price actually reversed From 51101.5 level after breaking above 51199.7 which was the secure resistance level

Yes, I'm still holding it. I want to see how the 4hr will close by 2pm whether bullish or bearish.
Price pushed from my Entry zone (51125-51136) to 51222 (high of the current 4hr candle) giving me +0.2% profit, but It's back to my entry now. Since it is far away from my SL at 50937. and on LTF has shifted the narrative bullish, I'm waiting on the 4hr to confirm if the Intraday, is on the same bias too.

N
@nsg_usd - 8 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

How is it going

I'm still holding the buys on US30.
The 4hr candle by 2pm just closed, and it's bearish. the first four 4hr candles of the day closed within my trade entry zone (51125-51136), signalling that half of the day has been ranging, and price is still yet to break above or below to decide which direction to take next.
I'm still having my SL at 50935 and will wait for the 5th 4hr candle close by 6pm for my next hold/exit decision.

Today is Monday, and market is still in its formation stage, so I'll just remain calm and optimistic with my positions.

N
@nsg_usd - 7 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I'm still holding the buys on US30.
The 4hr candle by 2pm just closed, and it's bearish. the first four 4hr candles of the day closed within my trade entry zone (51125-51136), signalling that half of the day has been ranging, and price is still yet to break above or below to decide which direction to take next.
I'm still having my SL at 50935 and will wait for the 5th 4hr candle close by 6pm for my next hold/exit decision.

Today is Monday, and market is still in its formation stage, so I'll just remain calm and optimistic with my positions.

US30 2.30pm momentum move kicked-in bearish, driving price close to my SL at 50935. I've adjusted it to 50748. New risk is 1% and the max I can go for a day.
The previous SL zone at 50935, can act as a support for the sells because it is the opening price of last week's Friday trading day and I'm also watching how price will react to it.
I'll still hold till 6pm if I've not seen any valid reason to cut my losses short before the 6ppm 4hr candle close.

N
@nsg_usd - 7 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

The US30 2.30pm momentum is the first volatility move today, and I'm having convictions it wants to set the weekly low first, before we see a strong rally drive for the week.
I'm still holding my long positions at 51125-51136, with New SL at 50714 price level.

Price respected Last week's Friday Open and Low-price levels at the 3pm 1hr close. The current 3 to 4pm candle closure is already bullish, but I'll be watching out to see if price will break above last week's Thursday High, which was part of the level price relied on for the 2.30pm.

I had placed my first SL (50935) below the Friday's low and the extra stretch at the zone would have kicked me out. Adjusting it just bought me more time on my decision, but it's not a solution for the two inevitable outcomes of this trade which is Profit or Loss.
Price is reversed from this level and is close to my entry zone. 51125-51136.

N
@nsg_usd - 4 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

The impulse is good

Yeah. Despite the heavy sells that kicked in at 2.30pm dropping price from my entry zone (51125-51135) price level to my first and initial SL at 50935, price respected the SL and has returned back to my entry zone, trading above it.
I'll now be adjusting my SL back to 50829, closely below today's low at 50850 which I'm expecting to serve as the weekly low as well.

N
@nsg_usd - 4 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

The US30 2.30pm momentum is the first volatility move today, and I'm having convictions it wants to set the weekly low first, before we see a strong rally drive for the week.
I'm still holding my long positions at 51125-51136, with New SL at 50714 price level.

My convictions served me right. A strong rally kicked in after the sell 2.30pm price action and move.
I'm still holding my buy positions.
Entry Zone: 51125-51136
SL- 50829
The 6pm 4hr candle closed a bullish pinbar/hammer, creating a demand zone at my entry.
This is a good confirmation to continue holding till the last 4hr candle of the day closes by 10pm.

N
@nsg_usd - 26 minutes ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

You're still holding the trade

Yes, I am. Same way I watch out for confirmations before entry, is same way I watch out for confirmations before exit, so I don't cut my winning trades short. but allow it run.

price is above my entry zone (51125-52236) but still not giving me enough room to adjust my SL from 50829, to break even. For that reason, I'll be following the trade up for an exit confirmation either on 4hr, or 1hr.

1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com