US30 (Dow Jones) Market Analysis and Trade Setups

A
@asuquokelvin - 13 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Let's see how price will behave

Still waiting for price to give that rejection and breakout

N
@nsg_usd - 12 hours ago

US30 Daily Update (Tues, 6th October 2026)
Trend: Bullish
Bias: Bullish
Technical Outlook: Invalidation of Bearish Trend Channel
Intraday Analysis: Price finally changes the trend direction after a full bearish month of September drove price down to the monthly low around 50,894-51,000 price region.
October has resumed with a good bullish momentum, invalidating the monthly bearish trend channel today, with a 4hr breakout by the 10am candle in London session.
I'll be watching out for a retest of the trendline resistance as a support at 51,200 price level although it seems like a low opportunity at the moment. because London session is still keeping a bullish narrative.
I'll be waiting for the trade opportunity in New York session.
Entry: 51196
SL: 50,830

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

US30 Daily Update (Tues, 6th October 2026)
Trend: Bullish
Bias: Bullish
Technical Outlook: Invalidation of Bearish Trend Channel
Intraday Analysis: Price finally changes the trend direction after a full bearish month of September drove price down to the monthly low around 50,894-51,000 price region.
October has resumed with a good bullish momentum, invalidating the monthly bearish trend channel today, with a 4hr breakout by the 10am candle in London session.
I'll be watching out for a retest of the trendline resistance as a support at 51,200 price level although it seems like a low opportunity at the moment. because London session is still keeping a bullish narrative.
I'll be waiting for the trade opportunity in New York session.
Entry: 51196
SL: 50,830

I took a quick buy on US30 earlier.
Entry: 51528
Exit: 51549

Result: Profit
Reason:
Since price has broken out of the bearish trendline and is yet to retest it, any long trades I take will have to be quick ones because the zone is not a zone that I can hold trades.
I'm categorizing my entry zones into the ones good for holding, entry zones good for scalping, and entry zones good for intraday trades.

I've realized for every structure I put in place; it sets an emotional discipline boundaries around that area.
For E.g. The "4hr duration rule" I have set for my running trades, has built calmness to replace anxiety, because I used to frequently check my running trades, and it gets me anxious, making to cut short my wins, or incur unnecessary losses. With this rule, I'm now calmer when I have my trades running cause I'm waiting for every 4hr before making the next decision to hold or close.
This is part of my trading goals this month of October; setting up systemic structures to address areas of my weaknesses and Improve on my Strengths.

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago

US30 Trade Setup
Trade type: Long
Entry: 521498
SL: 50838
TP: 52503.
Execution: Instant

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

US30 Trade Setup
Trade type: Long
Entry: 521498
SL: 50838
TP: 52503.
Execution: Instant

Trade Idea/Approach: I spotted an intraday bullish channel on 15mins. The retest of the trend support confluences with the retest of yesterday's high which was broken on 4hr earlier today, making the possibility of price dropping down to retest the monthly trendline resistance as a support a slim opportunity today.

That gave me conviction for execution.
Entry: 51498
SL: 50838

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Still waiting for price to give that rejection and breakout

I've gone long on US30 from the retest of yesterday's high.
Entry: 51518
SL: 50839
Will possibly hold till New York session.

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I've gone long on US30 from the retest of yesterday's high.
Entry: 51518
SL: 50839
Will possibly hold till New York session.

Invalidation of the Intraday bullish channel will cancel the setup.
then I'll look for quick shorts below yesterday's high. targeting the retest of the monthly trend resistance as support.
Entry: 51478
SL: 51600
TP: 51196

But I'm having convictions that the channel will hold and drive price up towards 52,000.

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

For me am targeting previous day highs, waiting for price to sweep above it and then break below today opening price level for me to look for sells, but if price breaks above the highs for today and hold above it I will look for continuous buys

Looking out for the same thing and I've gotten my confirmation to go Long.
Entry: 51518
SL: 50839
The Buys will be invalidated if price breaks below the channel, but hopefully, New York will continue the Intraday buys.

A
@asuquokelvin - 10 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Invalidation of the Intraday bullish channel will cancel the setup.
then I'll look for quick shorts below yesterday's high. targeting the retest of the monthly trend resistance as support.
Entry: 51478
SL: 51600
TP: 51196

But I'm having convictions that the channel will hold and drive price up towards 52,000.

Price after taking the Friday and Monday high is actually holding strong without a break below, my initial intention was to wait for a break to take sells, but for now I will just wait for price to play out let the present 4hrs candle close

A
@asuquokelvin - 10 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Looking out for the same thing and I've gotten my confirmation to go Long.
Entry: 51518
SL: 50839
The Buys will be invalidated if price breaks below the channel, but hopefully, New York will continue the Intraday buys.

At first I was anticipating a sell for us 30 but since the Monday highs was taken and price is still bullish without breaking below a key level I will wait for the 4hrs candle to close for the next NY session own to open then I will know which direction price will go next

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Price after taking the Friday and Monday high is actually holding strong without a break below, my initial intention was to wait for a break to take sells, but for now I will just wait for price to play out let the present 4hrs candle close

Alright then.
I'll ride the 4hr candle till 2pm, let's see what New York will have in store. If it is continuation of the buys, or correction for sells.
Price has moved from my entry at 51518. I'll be adjusting my SL from 50839, to 51281

A
@asuquokelvin - 10 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Alright then.
I'll ride the 4hr candle till 2pm, let's see what New York will have in store. If it is continuation of the buys, or correction for sells.
Price has moved from my entry at 51518. I'll be adjusting my SL from 50839, to 51281

I strongly think you should hold your buys, price has broken above 51482.55 level which was a previous day high, and has accepted the high with the 4hrs candle closing strong above it

N
@nsg_usd - 9 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

At first I was anticipating a sell for us 30 but since the Monday highs was taken and price is still bullish without breaking below a key level I will wait for the 4hrs candle to close for the next NY session own to open then I will know which direction price will go next

it's Asian and Frankfurt that would have instigated the sells if there were intentions for it.
For the next sell leg, price will have to reach a key resistance level for good sell reaction that can result in the decline, otherwise, US30 will also be heading for its own New All-Time High adventures like NAS 100.

It's best to stay bullish with price, even if it presents opportunities for shorts.
I'm expecting the next good sell reaction at the 51,990-52,000-price region.

Anticipating an exit from that region, while I'll be trailing my SL from 50839 above my entry at 51518.

N
@nsg_usd - 9 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

I strongly think you should hold your buys, price has broken above 51482.55 level which was a previous day high, and has accepted the high with the 4hrs candle closing strong above it

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm taking it into consideration.
After closing out the one of yesterday this morning, I felt a bit bad but had to quickly switch thoughts and maintain a positive and optimistic attitude while following up on the setup. Having those entries again has improved on my mood even though it's not guaranteeing the same amount of profit the previous positions would have accumulated.
It's a thing of joy when you don't miss out, and at the same time not chasing price, and it takes a right and strong frame of mind to keep up with positive attitude in trading, not just for profits, but for the passion of it as well.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com