US30 (Dow Jones) Market Analysis and Trade Setups

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

From your chart the trend actually supports sells at the moment, because I can see lower highs and lower lows forming in such a a structure reversal is hard, except a previous resistance was taken before you can seriously bank on support level like that

Yes. The Intraday is still confined to a bearish channel, but I'm going for the buys because price is at a key support level and yesterday it protected last week's low, despite that it started the week with sells.
I took my buys in London Session, when price retraced back above yesterday's low at 51,405 after trading below it (sweeping it) in Asian Session.
I had my Entry zone within 51490-51417 price region and my invalidation Level within 51244-51098 price region.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

Are you in this trade already?

I was in the trade. Took about 8 positions.
Entry Zone: 51490-51417
SL Zone: 51244-51098
I exited all positions before 1pm. closed out in profit.

A
@asuquokelvin - 2 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

My analysis on US30

1. It is reacting from a weekly gap level

2. It has not broken a key resistance level not even the neck line of the double bottom.

3. It's heading to support which means if resistance wasn't taken support might be broken

Conclusion : us30 buy setup is still early, more confirmation for buy reasons should be met

My analysis on US30

1. It is reacting from a weekly gap level I marked with the circle

2. It has not broken a key resistance level not even the neck line of the double bottom.

3. It's heading to support which means if resistance wasn't taken support might be broken

Conclusion : us30 buy setup is still early, more confirmation for buy reasons should be met

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I was in the trade. Took about 8 positions.
Entry Zone: 51490-51417
SL Zone: 51244-51098
I exited all positions before 1pm. closed out in profit.

Us30- Trade Summary today
I saw around $630 profit, when price retraced, I closed at around $500+ just when I closed, price pumped again, and that would have given me close to $800+ in profit.
I felt pained that I closed out before the push, at the same time consoled myself I've at least regained +0.5% of the account today.
My Exit price for all the positions was 4150.47

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Yes. The Intraday is still confined to a bearish channel, but I'm going for the buys because price is at a key support level and yesterday it protected last week's low, despite that it started the week with sells.
I took my buys in London Session, when price retraced back above yesterday's low at 51,405 after trading below it (sweeping it) in Asian Session.
I had my Entry zone within 51490-51417 price region and my invalidation Level within 51244-51098 price region.

US 30- Market Follow Up
After the buys, price respected the bearish trend resistance and sold heavily but still didn't break below last week's low. Instead, it created a third low at the 51,200 key support level.
Despite the heavy sells, price retreated back from the key support level and closed above yesterday's low.
With this price action, I'll still be engaging US30 with Buys tomorrow.
Entry: 51455
SL: 50842

N
@nsg_usd - 1 day ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

My analysis on US30

1. It is reacting from a weekly gap level I marked with the circle

2. It has not broken a key resistance level not even the neck line of the double bottom.

3. It's heading to support which means if resistance wasn't taken support might be broken

Conclusion : us30 buy setup is still early, more confirmation for buy reasons should be met

The Buys I'm looking out for are intraday until price invalidate the bearish channel.
The weekly gap you spotted occurred in June and that's a good and valid detail you've discovered there. I didn't even notice it.
That adds as a confluence to the potential bullish bias as the month will be looking for a closing price tomorrow.
I'll still look out for buys. Entry: 51408, SL: 51030, and TP: 52,600

N
@nsg_usd - 1 day ago

US30 (Dow Jones) - Daily Update (Wed 30th Sept 2026)
Trend: Bullish
Bias: Bearish
Technical Outlook: Bearish Consolidation Downtrend Channel

Intraday Analysis: As the month comes to a close by the end of today's trading activities, volatility may not be very high, but trade opportunities will definitely present itself.
I'll be waiting for the Invalidation of the intraday bearish descending Channel, then look for Buy entries on the retest of the trend resistance as a Support.

Entry:51408
SL: 51030
TP: 52,625

N
@nsg_usd - 10 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

US30 (Dow Jones) - Daily Update (Wed 30th Sept 2026)
Trend: Bullish
Bias: Bearish
Technical Outlook: Bearish Consolidation Downtrend Channel

Intraday Analysis: As the month comes to a close by the end of today's trading activities, volatility may not be very high, but trade opportunities will definitely present itself.
I'll be waiting for the Invalidation of the intraday bearish descending Channel, then look for Buy entries on the retest of the trend resistance as a Support.

Entry:51408
SL: 51030
TP: 52,625

US 30 (Dow Jones) - Daily Update (Thurs, 1st October 2026)
Trend: Bullish
Bias: Bearish
Technical Outlook: Bearish Descending Channel

Intraday Analysis: US30 made a heavy sell yesterday despite that it started the day bullish. The sells broke below 51,130, and after a brief Long Session in Asian Session, price continued the drop during London Session, down to 50,617.
I positioned for buys during Asian session, and also London session.
Entry: 50730
SL: 50068
TP: 53,500

N
@nsg_usd - 7 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Your trade idea is quite good, nice trade

I've closed out the profits on US30. It has recovered the account back to Breakeven from the losses incurred yesterday.

A
@asuquokelvin - 6 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I've closed out the profits on US30. It has recovered the account back to Breakeven from the losses incurred yesterday.

That's a good one I also closed on audnzd making another 70$ for today my account is now 5227$ and left with 273$ to get funded

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com