US30 (Dow Jones) Market Analysis and Trade Setups

In this thread, I'll be sharing trade ideas and analysis on Dow Jones (US 30)

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago

US30- Trade Update (28th Sept 2026)
I went long on US 30 last week Friday.
Entry: 51,416
SL: 51,037

Reason: I spotted price at a key support level, on the weekly where it swept the previous week's low but didn't close below it.
it then gave me my reversal pattern on 1hr, then I took the trade.
I'm still holding.

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

US30- Trade Update (28th Sept 2026)
I went long on US 30 last week Friday.
Entry: 51,416
SL: 51,037

Reason: I spotted price at a key support level, on the weekly where it swept the previous week's low but didn't close below it.
it then gave me my reversal pattern on 1hr, then I took the trade.
I'm still holding.

But I have noticed that us30 is trading differently on its structural level in relation to nas100 and S&P500, since your buys have a weekly structural idea then I think it's valid but for me i will wait for 1 week trading period

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

But I have noticed that us30 is trading differently on its structural level in relation to nas100 and S&P500, since your buys have a weekly structural idea then I think it's valid but for me i will wait for 1 week trading period

I trade Indices independent of each other because the move differently despite their positive correlation.
I'm Long on US 30 because of the key level on the weekly. I'm following it closely so I can close when need be.
Still having the position running.
Entry: 51416, 51473, 51519
SL: 51,037.

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I spotted this 4hr price pattern on US30 as well. I'm expecting it to replicate it.
I have a second entry position 51,519, and SL at 51036.

For me I won't buy us30 presently, the previous week closed with an indecisive candle and the weekly support level is still very far, now I will wait for price to take previous weeks high and give sell entry Reason for me to go short except this week closes bullish then I will change my bias

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I trade Indices independent of each other because the move differently despite their positive correlation.
I'm Long on US 30 because of the key level on the weekly. I'm following it closely so I can close when need be.
Still having the position running.
Entry: 51416, 51473, 51519
SL: 51,037.

Looking at us 30 there was an actual break below 51989.7 level, then 51199.2 was just a sweep which makes 51989.7 a valid liquidity sweep level, for sells continuation, instead of buying I will wait for 52687.3 to be swept then after that look for an enter reason to continue sells

A
@asuquokelvin - 7 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I'll wait to see how the first 4hr candle in New York session will close by 6pm.
Still holding my Buys.
Entry-51416
SL-51036

But you sold before on this same pair, just allow it for now, let price show a good buy Reason like multiple rejections

A
@asuquokelvin - 7 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

But you sold before on this same pair, just allow it for now, let price show a good buy Reason like multiple rejections

But you sold before on this same pair, just allow it for now, let price show a good buy Reason like multiple rejections

N
@nsg_usd - 6 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

But you sold before on this same pair, just allow it for now, let price show a good buy Reason like multiple rejections

No, I haven't. It's Nas 100 I had a Sell setup. I've been on buys on US30.
Missed out on an opportunity to close out $300 profit.
But I've closed out on B.E.
Entry 51519, SL, 51036, Exit 51517.

N
@nsg_usd - 6 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

But you sold before on this same pair, just allow it for now, let price show a good buy Reason like multiple rejections

The sells where on NAS 100, not US 30.
I'm out on the US 30 buys Exit price- 51,517, SL price was 51036.
I missed out on the profits, so I closed on B.E at once.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I spotted this 4hr price pattern on US30 as well. I'm expecting it to replicate it.
I have a second entry position 51,519, and SL at 51036.

US 30- Trade Update
I closed out the trades manually because it was ranging around the entry too much and seemed as though it wants to continue lower. But price never went below my entry zone. So I'll still be following it up tomorrow.
1st entry @ 51416, exit @51474
2nd Entry @51508, exit @51474
3rd entry @51473, exit @51474.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com