US30 (Dow Jones) Market Analysis and Trade Setups

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Price is making a retest of the bearish trendline it broke out from, giving me the confidence to add the position.

Entry: 51153, SL: 50873

For me the box is actually the valid reaction level for us30 if price breaks above that box level that will be a trend change

N
@nsg_usd - 14 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Price has tilted its interest back to the sell narrative.
This is quite tricky at the moment, and I'm tempted to close out all the positions.
I increased my risk from 0.2% to 0.5% with 3 more positions.
Entry Zone: 51125, SL: 50935

Still holding my positions.
Entry zone:51125-51136,
SL zone: 50935
Total positions running = 5
Total risk = 0.5%

I'll avoid adding any new positions and will hold till the current 4hr closes by 10am before deciding on what to do next.
The week is still starting, so I'm confident if it happens to reach my SL, any loss incurred today will be recovered before the week is over. But I don't intend to incur any losses (No trader wants to either). but I'm conscious it's inevitable.

N
@nsg_usd - 14 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

For me the box is actually the valid reaction level for us30 if price breaks above that box level that will be a trend change

what's significant about the box? if you don't mind me asking.
It's quite above my entry Zone: 51125-51136 for the buys and I'm having my SL below 50935

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

what's significant about the box? if you don't mind me asking.
It's quite above my entry Zone: 51125-51136 for the buys and I'm having my SL below 50935

The box is my reference level, if price respects it then it will continue the sells but if price breaks above it with high volume then that is a potential trend change

N
@nsg_usd - 14 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Did you still buy us30? Thought you closed out?

I closed out on Sells, and took buys, after spotting the trend resistance was invalidated and price revisited it for a retest as a support which confluences with the Flip zone.

But the sells kicked it from 8am, active London session. So, I'll still hold my long position entries at 51125-51136 price level and still maintain my invalidation level (SL) at 50935 till 4hr closes by 10am before deciding on what to do next.

N
@nsg_usd - 14 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I closed out on Sells, and took buys, after spotting the trend resistance was invalidated and price revisited it for a retest as a support which confluences with the Flip zone.

But the sells kicked it from 8am, active London session. So, I'll still hold my long position entries at 51125-51136 price level and still maintain my invalidation level (SL) at 50935 till 4hr closes by 10am before deciding on what to do next.

My key observation is on the 4hr double bottom formation if it will hold at my Entry zone: 51125-51136. and that will be determined by its closure at 10am Nigerian time.
If it doesn't then It'll like want to decline further and I have my protective stop at 50935 to avoid losses beyond that level in case it stretches past that zone.

N
@nsg_usd - 14 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

What is your total risk on your open positions?

risking 0.1% each and a total of 0.5%.
Account size, $100,000

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

My key observation is on the 4hr double bottom formation if it will hold at my Entry zone: 51125-51136. and that will be determined by its closure at 10am Nigerian time.
If it doesn't then It'll like want to decline further and I have my protective stop at 50935 to avoid losses beyond that level in case it stretches past that zone.

I have noticed something, different brokers have their different times for 4hrs open and close, like for exness it's 9am instead of that 10am and 1pm instead of 2pm for afternoon, that's one of the observations I have had so far, but watch that 4hrs candle closure as it wilk give the next direction

N
@nsg_usd - 14 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

That's a good idea, but don't over leverage, protect your capital

That's the plan this week. Keep the risk low, protect the capital, and maximize the profits.
I'm waiting for price to break the neckline of this 15mins potential double bottom, to validate the pattern.
Still holding my positions.
Entry zone:
51125-51136
SL: 50935

A
@asuquokelvin - 14 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

US 30 long setup
Entry:
51132
SL: 50873

Idea: a 1hr double bottom created at the Flip zone, signalling potential buy rally.
The 4hr is still forming, so I'll hold till the 4hr candle closes by 10am.

The us30 longs you anticipated has just started, once that 15min candle hold above that box level I would look for a rejection of the support to go long

N
@nsg_usd - 13 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

The us30 longs you anticipated has just started, once that 15min candle hold above that box level I would look for a rejection of the support to go long

Price closed indecisively at the zone despite trading above your reference box and breaking the 15mins of the double bottom.
But on 4hr close, it didn't engulf the previous 4hr bearish candle but closed bullish and confirmed the double bottom. So, my decision is to hold for another 4hrs which is till 2pm where New York Session will get active.
Entry zone: 51125-51136
SL: 50935

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com