NASDAQ weekly Projections

A
@asuquokelvin - 2 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

There's more clarity on 1hr as price shows more potential to the downside this week.
Still on my approach, I'll wait for a break below the 30766 major key level for price to use it as a resistance before I place my short limit entry order at 30 772, with SL at 31066.

Waiting for 30,766 to break and act as resistance before entering is a disciplined approach. look for bearish rejection on the retest to confirm sellers are in control, while a move toward 31,066 would invalidate the setup.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Trade executed with Low risk.
Entry: 30683
SL: 31054

I'm expecting tomorrow to get heavily bearish than today, continuing the move.
With my entry at 30683, and SL: 31054, I'll be holding till Wednesday or when CPI will come up this week, then switch for buys if the narrative changes.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

What is your confirmation at that zone

price has broken below the key level, so I'm expecting the sell continuation tomorrow from that my entry zone: 30683 and My SL is placed above today's High at 31054 in which if it gets invalidated, then the narrative will change to bullish.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - hosea_makelele

0.03 lot size ? 🤣

Bro better trade something reasonable to be worth your trouble

It's funny you rate trades by lot size. do you think all lot sizes on indices carry the same contract sizes across all prop firms?
do you know how many of that position I intend to open, when tomorrow comes, or you're just assuming because its 0.03 it means it's not worth anything?
Trading is not by using big lot sizes, trade different props and brokers and have exposure, you'll understand that 0.03 is also a powerful lot size on Indices like NAS100 or commodities like Gold when used properly.
Big account size does not always mean big lot sizes every time. There's a time to strike heavy, and there's a time to start slow, play safe, and then increase the risk. These are all different trading plans and risk management you must learn as a trader to stay long in the game.

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

You should have wait for a retest before selling

I don't need to. That entry preps me and keeps me conscious, then tomorrow I'll properly plan the trade. on the daily, price has created a Daily Supply zone at that level.
A pullback for a retest of that level, and I'll have reasons to increase my risk and add positions at my POI.
Entry: 30683
SL:31054

N
@nsg_usd - 2 days ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

It's okay just follow your plan

Yeah. My plan this week is different from last week because I'm not expecting price action this week to be the same as last week.
The goal is to stay adapted despite that I'm applying the same principles and strategy.

N
@nsg_usd - 1 day ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I don't need to. That entry preps me and keeps me conscious, then tomorrow I'll properly plan the trade. on the daily, price has created a Daily Supply zone at that level.
A pullback for a retest of that level, and I'll have reasons to increase my risk and add positions at my POI.
Entry: 30683
SL:31054

NAS 100 Trade Update
Price didn't return back for a retest of the zone, but price continued the sells from my Entry (30.683). I have my SL at 31054 and will hold the setup and watch if it will give me opportunity to add positions during London session.

N
@nsg_usd - 1 day ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

NAS 100 Trade Update
Price didn't return back for a retest of the zone, but price continued the sells from my Entry (30.683). I have my SL at 31054 and will hold the setup and watch if it will give me opportunity to add positions during London session.

I'm following up my NAS 100 trade, for a possible take profit and re-entry (30683.7, SL-31054.5) depending on how the 4hr candle will close by 6am.
The day is just starting, And I'm expecting the sells to continue through London to New York.

Quoted - nsg_usd

I'm following up my NAS 100 trade, for a possible take profit and re-entry (30683.7, SL-31054.5) depending on how the 4hr candle will close by 6am.
The day is just starting, And I'm expecting the sells to continue through London to New York.

Waiting for the 4H candle close before deciding on partial profits or re-entry is a disciplined approach. look for bearish continuation and a clean pullback into resistance before adding, while keeping risk controlled if London or New York reverses the move.

Quoted - nsg_usd

closed out on the profit but still following it up for potential re-entries.
Entry: 30683.7
SL: 3105

Price is gradually changing, London session is accumulating for Nasdaq I expect expansion by newyork session

N
@nsg_usd - 13 hours ago

NAS 100 Trade Setup (Wed, 14th Oct 2026)
Trade type: Short
Entry: 30782
SL: 31061
Execution: Pending Order
Trade Idea/Approach: Price is confined to a bearish descending channel and also imprinting a potential Head and Shoulder pattern.
I've set my buy limit and expecting it to play out in New York Session.

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com