NASDAQ weekly Projections

N
@nsg_usd - 13 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Yeah. I'm waiting for confirmation but at the same time I've set my Short Limit.
Entry:30782
SL:31061

On 1hr, A bearish Flag pattern has been formed. This shows price is in a corrective pullback and will soon be continuing in the bearish direction once the bearish flag has been invalidated.
I've set my order to join the bearish continuation.
Entry: 30782
SL: 31061

A
@asuquokelvin - 13 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Yeah. I'm waiting for confirmation but at the same time I've set my Short Limit.
Entry:30782
SL:31061

That works as long as the pending sell limit aligns with your plan. ensure the bearish rejection is still valid when price approaches 30,782, and keep risk controlled if the channel breaks to the upside.

A
@asuquokelvin - 13 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I bought from a fvg for price to wick me out ASAP

I saw that zone I wanted to buy but I noticed the inversion fvg chick I have circle ⭕ I decided not to buy untill that high it sold from is taken out

N
@nsg_usd - 12 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I tried buying but got burnt

The market is not smooth because of the upcoming CPI news by 1.30pm today.
Today's CPI is forecasted to be higher (0.6%) than previous (0.4%). If the actual data that will be released exceeds this forecast, Nasdaq will continue bearish, if it is lower than expected, Nas100 will become bullish.
NAS 100 is sensitive to interest rates, and a higher-than-expected CPI data means Higher Inflation causing Investors to price Hawkish.
A lower-than-expected CPI data means Cooler inflation and will cause investors to price dovish.

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

FOMC will likely be next week.

Yes but a hot or cold CPI data will definitely determine fed cut

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I bought from a fvg for price to wick me out ASAP

You tightened your stop and that made your loss small despite the lot size. Prioritizing risk despite your big lot size was an ideal thing to do.

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago
Quoted - godspowerdan

I bought from a fvg for price to wick me out ASAP

I'm still waiting for price to come to my entry order.
Entry:30782
SL:31061
But from the look of price, the correction might not continue higher again because price has invalidated the bearish flag pattern.

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

I'm still waiting for price to come to my entry order.
Entry:30782
SL:31061
But from the look of price, the correction might not continue higher again because price has invalidated the bearish flag pattern.

Price may be targeting the level I marked out with the circle for liquidity sweep or liquidity run before reversing back, let's wait and see how price delivers

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

That works as long as the pending sell limit aligns with your plan. ensure the bearish rejection is still valid when price approaches 30,782, and keep risk controlled if the channel breaks to the upside.

Price has retreated from pushing higher. Possibility of getting to my order is slim, but I'll still leave it. CPI might kick in with buys first, triggering the Entry at 30782 without reaching my SL at 31061 then continuing in its bearish direction.

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Price may be targeting the level I marked out with the circle for liquidity sweep or liquidity run before reversing back, let's wait and see how price delivers

Despite that price is stalling, it can bounce off the M15 horizontal support at 30536, to continue the correction higher to my Entry price (30782) region.
And if it invalidates the 4hr intraday channel, then it will get to my SL at 31061. I've kept my risk low anyways.

N
@nsg_usd - 11 hours ago
Quoted - asuquokelvin

Although the direction is not clear yet I will just wait for CPI

I'm bearish on NAS 100
The bearish trend channel on 4hr already sets the intraday bias for me. The News will result in only two outcomes. Validation of the channel for further bearish trend continuation, or invalidation for the bearish trend channel for bullish reversal.
But I'm positioned for shorts (Entry-30782, SL-31061) with Low risk, and if the bullish momentum by New Session becomes impulsive, I'll delete my order.

A
@asuquokelvin - 11 hours ago
Quoted - nsg_usd

Despite that price is stalling, it can bounce off the M15 horizontal support at 30536, to continue the correction higher to my Entry price (30782) region.
And if it invalidates the 4hr intraday channel, then it will get to my SL at 31061. I've kept my risk low anyways.

From view price is reacting more at demand of the previous broken support, and an old order block is sitting around that area marked with the red rectangle box, there is a trend reversal forming at that level don't just look at the old price that's not a pullback or retracement it's a reversal forming

Disclaimer:

At MyTradingLand.com, we connect you with forex brokers and provide a community for traders. While we offer valuable information and resources, please note that we are not financial advisors and cannot provide personalized financial advice. Always conduct your own research and invest responsibly.

Community Guidelines: The MyTradingLand.com community is designed as a resource for forex traders, promoting respectful and constructive discussions. We reserve the right to remove any content that is misleading, abusive, or violates our terms of service.

Broker Information: While we may receive commissions or advertising income from some of the brokers listed, this does not imply an endorsement of any broker, nor does it affect our review process. Our evaluations are based solely on objective criteria and user feedback.

Always verify the regulatory status of any broker with your local financial authority, along with their terms and privacy policies, before engaging with them. It is crucial to conduct thorough research to ensure that you are making informed decisions.

Risk Warning: At MyTradingLand.com, we strive to provide accurate information; however, the forex market is highly volatile and can change rapidly. It is essential to verify any information before making investment decisions.

Please be aware that trading in forex involves substantial risk, and it is possible to lose more than your trading equity/investment capital. 70-90% of retail CFD traders incur losses in their trading activities as per information from various brokers.

You are solely responsible for your use of MyTradingLand.com and any trading decisions you make. We encourage all users to educate themselves thoroughly about forex trading and to consider seeking advice from qualified financial professionals.

Advertising Disclosure: We may earn commissions from recommended brokers, but our reviews are independent (not influenced by potential earnings). Sponsored content is clearly marked and doesn't reflect our views.

©2026 ©2025 All rights reserved Mytradingland.com